+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Refusal

domino

Jul 1, 2008
My husband is a TFW working in Alberta since January 2008. As stated at CIC's website that they allow TFW's spouse and children to join him in his workplace. I applied for an open working permit, which is allowed (or in the website of CIC) for spouses of TFW whose skills are under O, A & B levels. My children also applied for a student visa, as their requirement. I browsed and inquired from different schools in Alberta (my children are 15 and 17 yrs. old) and i got a positive response from their education department.

I received the refusal a month ago for the reason that as they reviewed our documents, they stated that they havent seen any reason for us to still go back in our country of origin. My husband's contract is for two years (24 months)... This is really disappointing, but we respect their decision. We never intended to stay illegally in any other country. Our main reason is just to unite our family since this is the first time that my husband accepted work from abroad. I always visited CIC's website and i am so amazed that Canada is so family oriented, just like our country - that's why my husband choose to work in this country for the chance that he can bring his family with him even temporarily. The basis for the refusal is quite vague to me...

Can I still re-apply and how can i prove them that we will only stay in alberta temporarily or just until the contract of my husband will expire? Philippines is our home and no matter what, it is always comfortable to stay with your own country.

Thank you and God Bless you all!

dominoe

I need your inputs ...

shelmar

Jul 28, 2012
Domino

Since is such a long time you apply did you actually apply again, if you did what was the response you received.

ronranger

Mar 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2012
Med's Request
14-02-2013
Med's Done....
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04/09/2013
domino said:
My husband is a TFW working in Alberta since January 2008. As stated at CIC's website that they allow TFW's spouse and children to join him in his workplace. I applied for an open working permit, which is allowed (or in the website of CIC) for spouses of TFW whose skills are under O, A & B levels. My children also applied for a student visa, as their requirement. I browsed and inquired from different schools in Alberta (my children are 15 and 17 yrs. old) and i got a positive response from their education department.

I received the refusal a month ago for the reason that as they reviewed our documents, they stated that they havent seen any reason for us to still go back in our country of origin. My husband's contract is for two years (24 months)... This is really disappointing, but we respect their decision. We never intended to stay illegally in any other country. Our main reason is just to unite our family since this is the first time that my husband accepted work from abroad. I always visited CIC's website and i am so amazed that Canada is so family oriented, just like our country - that's why my husband choose to work in this country for the chance that he can bring his family with him even temporarily. The basis for the refusal is quite vague to me...

Can I still re-apply and how can i prove them that we will only stay in alberta temporarily or just until the contract of my husband will expire? Philippines is our home and no matter what, it is always comfortable to stay with your own country.

Thank you and God Bless you all!

dominoe

I need your inputs ...
mam it is your burden to prove the V.O that you will return home after your husband contract expires.iisipin kc ng v.o. na buong mag-anak na kayong pupunta doon,tapos sa canada na din cla mag-aaral.sa tingin mo ang iisipin ng v.o.? iisipin nya na di na kayo babalik.try mo apply ulit yung ikaw muna,iwan mo muna mga anak nyo.tapos pag naaproved ka.then saka plang mga anak nyo.