+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Received on 14/07/22 - No change since then - Anyone?

Kurtz

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application first got sent back because of problem with stamp on my photos. I retook my photos and it was received on July 22nd.

I have read a few threads here that for most applicants' file had been received around July 22nd, their status had at least changed to "in progress".

A friend of mine sent her application later than me had wrote her test a few days ago :eek:

Since I'm currently not in Canada, I was wondering if it's going to affect the processing time. Or Is there anyone else like me?

Thank you & Merry Christmas ;D

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Try send in case specific inquiry would help.
Good luck!!

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
Kurtz said:
My application first got sent back because of problem with stamp on my photos. I retook my photos and it was received on July 22nd.

I have read a few threads here that for most applicants' file had been received around July 22nd, their status had at least changed to "in progress".

A friend of mine sent her application later than me had wrote her test a few days ago :eek:

Since I'm currently not in Canada, I was wondering if it's going to affect the processing time. Or Is there anyone else like me?

Thank you & Merry Christmas ;D
How do you know your case is not "in progress".?

If you are depending e-cas for your guess, believe me e-cas doesn't reflect everything on time. I am scheduled for test Jan first week (August applicant) but there is nothing on my e-cas until now.

If you informed CIC about your travel, they will not schedule you until they hear back from you. Otherwise please be careful.

Kurtz

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Donvalley said:
How do you know your case is not "in progress".?

If you are depending e-cas for your guess, believe me e-cas doesn't reflect everything on time. I am scheduled for test Jan first week (August applicant) but there is nothing on my e-cas until now.

If you informed CIC about your travel, they will not schedule you until they hear back from you. Otherwise please be careful.

Thank you all for the replies.

For the specific inquiry, should I call CIC or just send them an email?

Don, you're right... I'm getting all my info. from the website on CIC. Since it's "never" updated, where's the best source of getting new updates? My aunt is checking all my mails regularly every week.

I didn't really inform CIC that I'm not in Toronto, but I assume they should know I'm not currently in Canada. So my case will be delayed by this? Because of some family issues, I don't know exact time when I'm going back to Toronto.

Please advise. Thank you! ;D