rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Hey guys,

So after I could get the website out of overwhelmed mode, I applied yesterday and posted my application. It was received today by somebody called DJ MACDONALD.

Wondering if anybody got his/her application signed by the same person? The name looks a bit out of tune. Just saying. hehe :)

robw

Mar 10, 2014
Hey guys,

So after I could get the website out of overwhelmed mode, I applied yesterday and posted my application. It was received today by somebody called DJ MACDONALD.

Wondering if anybody got his/her application signed by the same person? The name looks a bit out of tune. Just saying. hehe :)
The website is STILL overloaded eh??

I paid my fees a day before the new rules kicked in, so I was spared the hell people went through trying to get their payments processed...and to get the calculator to work, I just stayed up until 3 (or 4?) am when traffic subsided a bit haha

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
The website is STILL overloaded eh??

I paid my fees a day before the new rules kicked in, so I was spared the hell people went through trying to get their payments processed...and to get the calculator to work, I just stayed up until 3 (or 4?) am when traffic subsided a bit haha
I did the same. lol I did my calculator and payments after midnight on the 11th. The website was smooth lol

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
lmao , sorry . sure its fine
I cant believe mine too was signed by dj mac donald. Lmao. They probably dont want their names released on public forums like this and used a alias name. Smart though am still laughing