+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application question confusing??

shanene

Jul 5, 2008
1-Must I put NOT APPLICABLE in every box that is not applicable? or just some?

2-I am only sponsoring my spouse what box do we check off on the sponsorship evaluation form? -
"Number of family members & person included in undertaking in effect and not yet in effect"
Yourself__1?
Current undertaking_1?
3-My husband was refused a visitor visa 2 x in the past, which box do I check off? On the Schedule 1 background/declaration form:
"Been refused refugee status in, or an immigrant or PR or visitor visa to, Canada or any other country"__
OR
" Been refused admission to, or orderd to leave Canada or any other country?"___[/color]

4-Do we include "Details of family members" on the Application for permanent residence in Canada form if my husband is the only applicant?
We were told by a friend do not include their details or they will think they are coming with my husband but the form states-"You must include the following details about each family members, whether accompanying you or not." We are confused???

Thank you!!!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

shanene said:
1-Must I put NOT APPLICABLE in every box that is not applicable? or just some?

2-I am only sponsoring my spouse what box do we check off on the sponsorship evaluation form? -
"Number of family members & person included in undertaking in effect and not yet in effect"
Yourself__1?
Current undertaking_1?
3-My husband was refused a visitor visa 2 x in the past, which box do I check off? On the Schedule 1 background/declaration form:
"Been refused refugee status in, or an immigrant or PR or visitor visa to, Canada or any other country"__
OR
" Been refused admission to, or orderd to leave Canada or any other country?"___[/color]

4-Do we include "Details of family members" on the Application for permanent residence in Canada form if my husband is the only applicant?
We were told by a friend do not include their details or they will think they are coming with my husband but the form states-"You must include the following details about each family members, whether accompanying you or not." We are confused???

Thank you!!!!
1. You should go back and read the instruction guide again closely.
2. Don't leave any spaces blank, use N/A
3. If you haven't previously sponsored anyone then the answer is 0 and the next answer is 1
4. The answer is yes, he was refused a visa, if was removed from Canada or any other country, then the answer is yes, otherwise no.
5. Family member details are include in the IMM 5406
6. If your spouse does not have any children, then there is nothing to list in the applicant portion other than him/her.

PMM