+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application/Profile Updated -- Ghost Update on Profile

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hello guys. I also had a ghost update yesterday. My application status was “your action required” from beginning of applying and recently changed to “submitted”. Applied on July 21 non-sds. And, I haven’t done biometrics and medical. Also, my eligibility review hasn’t started.

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
Submitted application on 5th June.
22 July eligibility review started

Just logged in account and status was changed from submitted to Application/Profile Updated. But there's no update in account and no email. Also, later it changed to Submitted again.

Any thoughts? Or anyone faced similar situation?
Did your medicals get approved? I had a similar experience. The status changed to 'Application/ profile updated' when I cleared my medicals on 20th July. The next day it changed back to 'Submitted' and it has been the same ever since

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
Did your medicals get approved? I had a similar experience. The status changed to 'Application/ profile updated' when I cleared my medicals on 20th July. The next day it changed back to 'Submitted' and it has been the same ever since
Medical is approved since 22nd July it happened back then as well. But that was change on medical. Now no change

Nhatha9x

Aug 18, 2020
Does anyone know why IRCC send me a letter about biometric? I applied in March, SDS, waiting for 6 months and now they send a letter about my validity of biometrics. Still don't have AIP.

Reactions: azzamkc

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Does anyone know why IRCC send me a letter about biometric? I applied in March, SDS, waiting for 6 months and now they send a letter about my validity of biometrics. Still don't have AIP.
Oh that's biometric correspondence letter if yes then you are in hot waters sadly

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
That usually means some decision has been taken regarding your application. Please keep us posted.

Reactions: Nhatha9x

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
What do you mean hot water sadly? It means bad news is coming?
Let's not jump to conclusions, wait till you hear from them. But yes, usually a refusal comes right after a BVL is received. This is only an observation from what I've seen on this forum. So please don't take my word for it.