Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Even though we were right in seeing the refusal coming before they actually received it... This is not the time to get in to the "we told you so" type of narrative. Student Visa refusals are very harsh on prospective students and we need to be kind with our words. Having said that, we see a very clear pattern here whereby receiving a Biometric Validity Letter (BVL) is soon followed by an imminent refusal.
@jigzyy would you say this is a fair assessment?

Reactions: Ladyzee

rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
See it wasn't negativity but a fact and I wish none of us received it but that guy posted in another thread that he's been rejected.
well that is just stupid because my friend got a correspondonce letter and got approved. It is normal how else will they tell you about biometrics validity? and i have seen his visa and correspondance letter to check

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
well that is just stupid because my friend got a correspondonce letter and got approved. It is normal how else will they tell you about biometrics validity? and i have seen his visa and correspondance letter to check
Well you know about one of your friends and I have got to know about at least 18 people who received this letter followed by refusal. Having said that, I added that I wish none of us see that refusal, still it's not stupid at all but a reality. I am not excited to Share that news but can't hide if I observed something.

Reactions: Mdurra and azzamkc

rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
Well you know about one of your friends and I have got to know about at least 18 people who received this letter followed by refusal. Having said that, I added that I wish none of us see that refusal, still it's not stupid at all but a reality. I am not excited to Share that news but can't hide if I observed something.
yes u correct so if my applicatio appr my biometric not valid for 10 year i confuse because that what correspondance letter for

surya12121

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Have you completed Biometrics previously? It could be related to that, system has found and linked biometrics with your application.
I had same update and yes i have submitted my file with biometrics so if my biomatric updated then will i receive decision soon or it will be normal although, i had applied for study permit under sds on 5 sept for jan 2021 intake

AliAhmad1090

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Have you completed Biometrics previously? It could be related to that, system has found and linked biometrics with your application.
I have completed my biometrics and medical in earlier august and got AIP in earlier September. but got two ghost update one is today and other was on yesterday morning? what is going on any idea?
@jigzyy Please reply

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Ghost update today morning on my account , submission done on 21st September, medicals (upfront) cleared on 24th September , Application status updated shown for a few minutes, tried opening but couldn't go through , after some time tried back again changed back to submitted , my school is not on the approved DLI's currently, the training institute is telling its in process of getting approval (Proffessional Flight center ) - Pilot training institute in British columbia - Delta.

Aakash1996

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Ghost update today morning on my account , submission done on 21st September, medicals (upfront) cleared on 24th September , Application status updated shown for a few minutes, tried opening but couldn't go through , after some time tried back again changed back to submitted , my school is not on the approved DLI's currently, the training institute is telling its in process of getting approval (Proffessional Flight center ) - Pilot training institute in British columbia - Delta.
when did you apply for your visa?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
I have completed my biometrics and medical in earlier august and got AIP in earlier September. but got two ghost update one is today and other was on yesterday morning? what is going on any idea?
@jigzyy Please reply
Something is coming your way. Just hang on tight!

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Ghost update today morning on my account , submission done on 21st September, medicals (upfront) cleared on 24th September , Application status updated shown for a few minutes, tried opening but couldn't go through , after some time tried back again changed back to submitted , my school is not on the approved DLI's currently, the training institute is telling its in process of getting approval (Professional Flight center ) - Pilot training institute in British columbia - Delta.
Hi Guys,

I applied for my study permit (for the same, ProIFR) on 12th October. Couldn't submit biometrics because of VACs closed in India. Haven't submitted medical yet as well.

I got the "Application/Profile updated" thrice so far. Once on around 1st November, second 14th November and third 15th November.

I am unsure as to what my status is. Because there is no change in the application. Also, no way I can give biometrics as centres are closed. Any idea as to what is happening?

Much appreciated.

Last edited: