+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got rejection from IRCC. What should I do now?

Nhatha9x

Aug 18, 2020
Hello guys,
I've just got rejection from IRCC. Profile in March. I started studying for around 2 weeks and I really love my school and professor here. Got a couple of A+ in assignment.

Do I have any chance to make them reconsider my case? Like send email or webform to them.

I am so disappointed now.

Thank you.

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
You need to re apply for permit. I suggest defering your semester, ordering gcms notes and then re applying based on those.

Aman_S

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hello guys,
I've just got rejection from IRCC. Profile in March. I started studying for around 2 weeks and I really love my school and professor here. Got a couple of A+ in assignment.

Do I have any chance to make them reconsider my case? Like send email or webform to them.

Thank you.
Hello guys,

Thank you.
So sorry to hear about your refusal.
Did you get the AIP before you started your classes?

Khansamreen

Sep 10, 2020
Hello guys,

Thank you.
Did you get AIP? So sorry to hear about your rejection, btw what are the reasons VO gave you?

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
Hello guys,

Thank you.
What was the reason stated in your rejection letter?

Nhatha9x

Aug 18, 2020
Did you get AIP? So sorry to hear about your rejection, btw what are the reasons VO gave you?
No AIP yet. VO says:
- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
- Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities,
financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
No AIP yet. VO says:
- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
- Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities,
Most likely you applied for a diploma or advanced diploma, even though you have a Bachelor's degree already? Also, what were your IELTS scores?

I'll suggest you request for GCMS notes..

Nhatha9x

Aug 18, 2020
Most likely you applied for a diploma or advanced diploma, even though you have a Bachelor's degree already? Also, what were your IELTS scores?

I'll suggest you request for GCMS notes..
Yap I got a bachelor. Now applied for diploma about web dev. Sds online. March applicant. Ielts 7.0 all over 6.5

vivienneChen

Sep 23, 2020
I had a similar situation as yours, I finished one semester and then got a refusal letter. the first application time last six months. then I withdrew my second-semester course and applied for study permit again and I am waiting for the second time application decision. I know your feelings and I feel so sad too, and waiting is a kind of "torture thing" for me. It has been a long time waiting for the application since June, I expected to go back to school in the fall semester but I haven't done that without a study permit. hope I can have my study permit soon. I have the same reason for rejection and I think it is better to write an explanation letter to help them understand why you like to study the programme. I have not succeeded yet, just give me my advice. I hope we can study our program successfully.

Reactions: Nhatha9x and Petita

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Not sure why DLIs are allowing students to start programs without aip/sp, as I said in another thread, no study permit = no study
That's because IRCC has allowed time spent studying online without SP (and now without AIP as well) to be counted towards PGWP.

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
No AIP yet. VO says:
Even i got the same