+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Processing

Anidsacan

Aug 21, 2019
Anyone around facing a delay in their PR application(FSW) processing? The usual processing time (6 months) has run out in my case. I have been told that this happens with only 20% of the applications. It would really alleviate my concerns to an extent if I could get in touch with someone undergoing a similar situation.

Reactions: kmvit2007

kmvit2007

Sep 5, 2019
Anyone around facing a delay in their PR application(FSW) processing? The usual processing time (6 months) has run out in my case. I have been told that this happens with only 20% of the applications. It would really alleviate my concerns to an extent if I could get in touch with someone undergoing a similar situation.
Hi,

You are not alone. There are several applications that are facing processing delays due to various reasons which we don't know. I applied through Express Entry with an AOR of Mar 29 this year. Since my Biometrics was accepted on May 15th, I have not heard back from them in almost 4 months. My six months processing time would complete by the end of this month. So, I guess I would be in a similar boat as yourself very soon. I am just one example. There might be several others in a likewise situation.

Anidsacan

Aug 21, 2019
Hello Kmvit2007 - Thanks for responding. Which country did you apply from? Would you mind sharing your email id( or whatsapp number) so that we can keep in touch ?
Actually I am undertaking the entire procedure by myself and have not subscribed to any consultancy services. So whatever information I can gather from you will be very helpful

Reactions: kmvit2007

kmvit2007

Sep 5, 2019
Hello Kmvit2007 - Thanks for responding. Which country did you apply from? Would you mind sharing your email id( or whatsapp number) so that we can keep in touch ?
Actually I am undertaking the entire procedure by myself and have not subscribed to any consultancy services. So whatever information I can gather from you will be very helpful
Hi, I applied from India. You can email me at kmvit2007@gmail.com
I am not sure how helpful I can be to you though. I would highly recommend that you approach a consultancy service at your location, because the processing can be quite tricky and you just don't want to miss out on anything, especially since you are doing everything alone.

Maadhav

Sep 13, 2019
Hi
I also applied for pr through wwics but they did not help rather they spoiled my case.now i m in a fix what to do

Nish_j

Sep 9, 2017
My application took 2 years to complete

Online application submission : May 2017

Application rejected : July 2017

Application reopened : August 2017
Explanation given through webform

Request for further documents: Feb 2018

Eligibility review complete: March 2018

Medical completed 2nd time: July 2019

Background check completed: July 2019

Application approved: August 2019

In my case the background check is what delayed it. Not a lot you can normally do but be patient

Maadhav

Sep 13, 2019
Hi
Thanks for responding,now they say my application is not in the pool and it's been two years,ielts has been expired also,how to get the application in pool....
Pl advise