+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application pending with WES for 6 months

vinnodraina

May 29, 2018
Hi,
My application is pending with WES for last 6 months now. I have done B.Tech. from mumbai university in 2000 batch and the exam structure was different than what WES is expecting for the mumbai university candidates. Initially , my application was rejected by WES for the same reason that the transcripts are not the way WES is expecting them to be. I then explained them that I am from an older batch and the structure was different at that time. Since that time, the status of my application is 'on hold' with explanation as 'We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents' and they say that they have sent my application for verfification. But this seems to be going no where for last 5 months now. Can someone please guide me in what I should do next in this case ?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,
My application is pending with WES for last 6 months now. I have done B.Tech. from mumbai university in 2000 batch and the exam structure was different than what WES is expecting for the mumbai university candidates. Initially , my application was rejected by WES for the same reason that the transcripts are not the way WES is expecting them to be. I then explained them that I am from an older batch and the structure was different at that time. Since that time, the status of my application is 'on hold' with explanation as 'We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents' and they say that they have sent my application for verfification. But this seems to be going no where for last 5 months now. Can someone please guide me in what I should do next in this case ?
Talk to WES and ask about the kind of document that they are looking for from your university. Once you get that format, talk to your University registrar department and get that signed and sent to WES.

Fatemasultana

Apr 7, 2018
Hi,
This is a common message from WES to the applicants from my country Bangladesh after receiving documents. This means WES needs extra verification from the awarding University. They normally send an email to the awarding University and ask them to reply with attached varified trancript. Once WES receives this varification email reply from the University they start the evaluation.
We need to go to the University and request them to reply the email. This is a standard procedure for us.

You ahould go to your University and ask them to check if they had received any email from WES on or after the date you got the update message in your WES account. If they can't find it then ask WES to send another email.
Good Luck!

coder007

Jan 27, 2018
This is a common message from WES to the applicants from my country Bangladesh after receiving documents. This means WES needs extra verification from the awarding University. They normally send an email to the awarding University and ask them to reply with attached varified trancript. Once WES receives this varification email reply from the University they start the evaluation.
We need to go to the University and request them to reply the email. This is a standard procedure for us.

You ahould go to your University and ask them to check if they had received any email from WES on or after the date you got the update message in your WES account. If they can't find it then ask WES to send another email.
Good Luck!
Hi, this was very helpful information. I’m from Bangladesh as well trying to get my undergrad transcripts verified . I’ve been in Canada last 10 years. I can’t go onsite to the university to request them. I hope emailing the university will work :(