NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Buffalo AOR 30JUL2009
File Transfer...
27April2010 to NY
Hi Friends,

I have few questions/doubts while submitting the FSW application package to Local visa office(Buffalo) after CIO's recommendation. Can you please help. Thanks

1) Its been two months (April 15, 2009) while I submitted the application forms to CIO. And I got the CIO recommendation on May 19, 2009. So do I need to update the forms and sign it with the current dates of submission( say July 15, 2009) or I need to just send the local visa office(Buffalo) with the copies of the forms which I sent to CIO with April 15 dates.

2) How do we send the application package.Do we need to staple the forms and supporting documents with multiple pages or just have them stick together with a paper clip. ( Buffalo has following recommendation at their website but does say much about stapling : Use no binders, page protectors, report covers, etc; Avoid excessive use of paper clips. If the application has numerous supporting documents, please use an elastic band. Do not submit documents in separate envelopes.)

3) Is Transcripts in university sealed envelope mandatory for Buffalo visa office? Would a notarized marksheets do in place. I heared in couple of other forums that Transcripts are necessary only if the marksheets are not in english.

Thanks very much.

AppForCan

P

pv

1) Its been two months (April 15, 2009) while I submitted the application forms to CIO. And I got the CIO recommendation on May 19, 2009. So do I need to update the forms and sign it with the current dates of submission( say July 15, 2009) or I need to just send the local visa office(Buffalo) with the copies of the forms which I sent to CIO with April 15 dates. [ Forms should be signed the day when you are sending , may be 2/3 days +/-, don't send the FORMS which you have sent to CIO, you may need to re-print the pages which needs signature and date ? ]

2) How do we send the application package.Do we need to staple the forms and supporting documents with multiple pages or just have them stick together with a paper clip. ( Buffalo has following recommendation at their website but does say much about stapling : Use no binders, page protectors, report covers, etc; Avoid excessive use of paper clips. If the application has numerous supporting documents, please use an elastic band. Do not submit documents in separate envelopes.) [ I am using elastic band and putting docs in the order as it is requested in Visa specifc check list ]

3) Is Transcripts in university sealed envelope mandatory for Buffalo visa office? Would a notarized marksheets do in place. I heared in couple of other forums that Transcripts are necessary only if the marksheets are not in english. [ I am sending notarized copies, one of my fren also sent the notarized copies and there were no issues, lets hope best]

Good Luck ,
pv

adtemporary

Mar 30, 2009
I sent my full package to Buffalo 5-Jun. I also sent notarized copies of the transcripts. I'll let you know as I hear from the office.

AppforCan

Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Buffalo AOR 30JUL2009
File Transfer...
27April2010 to NY
Hey Thanks pv and adtemporary for your reply!

AppforCan

Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Buffalo AOR 30JUL2009
File Transfer...
27April2010 to NY
And We would also need to have the buffalo checklist and CIO letter on top right?