+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application out of normal processing time

jaydevadhikari

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
My wife's application was submitted in December 2021 and it has been without an update since BG update in October 2022. It has now been more than 19 months (current processing time). Can I reach out via a web query to check where this application is at? Or call IRCC? I know I could have called anytime before today as well but they say when within processing times, they cannot say anything but it's under process. Would there be anything different now?

I have already taken GCMS out few months ago and it came back with nothing apart from the facy that it's under processing.

Anybody in the same boat, or went through something similar and has any ideas at all.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
My wife's application was submitted in December 2021 and it has been without an update since BG update in October 2022. It has now been more than 19 months (current processing time). Can I reach out via a web query to check where this application is at? Or call IRCC? I know I could have called anytime before today as well but they say when within processing times, they cannot say anything but it's under process. Would there be anything different now?

I have already taken GCMS out few months ago and it came back with nothing apart from the facy that it's under processing.

Anybody in the same boat, or went through something similar and has any ideas at all.
Call IRCC and additionally take the help of your MP office.