Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Someone posted his gcms notes and in the notes it says they are waiting on him to send them the proof of him coming back. So I don’t think they will send him invitation for oath until he sends them proof of him coming back
Like you saw their gcms notes, you cant know if its on hold unless you see your gcms notes. CIC is not going to inform applicants about it before/after placing file on hold and even people who are now outside wouldnt know about it until they get their notes. So you just need to apply for your gcms notes as no one here can also tell if your application is/will be on hold.

And not all people(outside)'s applications are placed on hold hence you cant even compare with others' experience as its not same for all. Its as usual depends on the officer and the office. So apply for the notes and lets us know what you find.

You shouldnt be planning to or not planning to return simply based on others experience. Just go with what you see in notes and take action.

Dakwin

Jan 17, 2023
Hi I had my application in process since August 2021 . It was express pathway to permanent for refugees who were working in healthcare during covid . I was eligible for that and i had my csq in 2 months . When file was in process i had filed divorce . And i informed the immigration too .
my spouse was not in touch with me for more than a year and than i reported when it was confirmed that we will not be together anymore.
Whenever i called immigration agents said my file was complete but it is on hold because of other party. I am until not not able to reach my spouse. Informed immigration.
had to call MP . She had meeting with immigration officer. Now when i call the say they are reviewing eligibility check .
Is there any sign? Or someone knows something related to this case .
?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi I had my application in process since August 2021 . It was express pathway to permanent for refugees who were working in healthcare during covid . I was eligible for that and i had my csq in 2 months . When file was in process i had filed divorce . And i informed the immigration too .
my spouse was not in touch with me for more than a year and than i reported when it was confirmed that we will not be together anymore.
Whenever i called immigration agents said my file was complete but it is on hold because of other party. I am until not not able to reach my spouse. Informed immigration.
had to call MP . She had meeting with immigration officer. Now when i call the say they are reviewing eligibility check .
Is there any sign? Or someone knows something related to this case .
?
It’s impossible for anyone on this forum to know what is going on with your file.

Shaiz888

May 20, 2024
Hi everyone
Please give me some suggestions what i can do.
Apply for citizenship on OCT 22
Citizenship test in March 23
Online Interview required and the completed on Aug 23.
Background check and teast shows completed
After that I didn’t hear anything from immigration so I contacted with my MP and after a week he told me that your application is on hold don’t know the reason.
But during apply i have filled my 2021 taxs but 2022 taxs and 2023 i filled together this year in March
Is it because of not filling tax of 2022 or maybe some other reason
I have issue with my wife she sponsored me in 2019 but due to family problems and conflicts i start living separate from her without any legal separation did my wife stop my citizenship or not.
Please i need help what i can do now.
Thanks

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone
Please give me some suggestions what i can do.
Apply for citizenship on OCT 22
Citizenship test in March 23
Online Interview required and the completed on Aug 23.
Background check and teast shows completed
After that I didn’t hear anything from immigration so I contacted with my MP and after a week he told me that your application is on hold don’t know the reason.
But during apply i have filled my 2021 taxs but 2022 taxs and 2023 i filled together this year in March
Is it because of not filling tax of 2022 or maybe some other reason
I have issue with my wife she sponsored me in 2019 but due to family problems and conflicts i start living separate from her without any legal separation did my wife stop my citizenship or not.
Please i need help what i can do now.
Thanks
Did you call IRCC and checked with them?