+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Misplaced.... Need help..

feb262013

Apr 7, 2013
Hi Experts,

I applied for PR under Canadian Experience Class. My application was received at Sydney Office on 26th Feb. I selected New Delhi as processing office. But till date (17th May), I have not received AOR nor my application has been returned. So I am not sure what should I do next. I have also dropped an E-mail to Sydney office explaining my situation, but no response from them as well.

I really need advice from you expert guys on what should be my next step that will help me

Find out what happened to my application?
Should I re-apply by submitting fresh application?

Please help me out....

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
When did you send the email to Sydney. They will usually reply within 20 - 30 days, so you may want to wait if you are within that time frame.

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feb262013 said:
No they have not charged any fees yet.
Hi as my knowledge by follwing this forum, the money will be deducted with in 3-5 weeks of application received................

bickyii

Nov 1, 2011
Toronto, ON
First of all, your application recieved on FeB 26th at Sydney but why you selected Delhi as processing office?????
was there any reason or you just wanted to be wise to send it to Delhi thinkin of there will be less applications and your case will be processed faster...

feb262013

Apr 7, 2013
bickyii said:
First of all, your application recieved on FeB 26th at Sydney but why you selected Delhi as processing office?????
was there any reason or you just wanted to be wise to send it to Delhi thinkin of there will be less applications and your case will be processed faster...
No I did this because I am currently in India. So I though I could not file for inland application. No other reason.

If I am outside canada....can I still file inland application?

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
I'm aware of one similar instance..

one of my friend applied for Citizenship.. I dont know the process yet but she said that one has to submit two packages (I'm not sure why)

CIC misplaced the second one and she got an email that "we received bla bla (first package) but did not receive the documents!"
she had to send another package afterwards as it was clear that the package was missing after it was delivered at the office...

Miranja

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Sri Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2013
AOR Received.
15-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
11-02-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-04-2014
If I were you I would call CIC and ask. cause they have all information. I am sure you keeping the tracking number.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
If you are currently in India, it makes sense that you would select New Delhi as your visa office. If there is an interview and passport request, you can easily travel there.

If you were legally admitted to Canada for at least 1 year, you are eligible to select CPP-Ottawa as your visa office. However, being in India now, if there is an interview, you would have to make arrangements to travel to Canada and also send your passport to Canada for PR stamping.

feb262013 said:
No I did this because I am currently in India. So I though I could not file for inland application. No other reason.

If I am outside canada....can I still file inland application?

Supernova1800

May 27, 2013
@feb262013

I am in same boat as you are.

I posted my CEC application from Bangalore to Sydney office Canada in feb start. As per the Fedex Courier, application was received duning mid feb, 2013 in Canada office.

Its been more than three months but I did not have any communication from Canada Immigration office.

I sent an email as per CEC website but have not received any response on that.

Please let me know the current status of your application. Also let me know what is the next step you have in your plan.

JasleenK

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
16-06-2022
I too applied in April from India and yet to receive AOR. Considering the applications send from India being misplaced or rather no communication received has started to make me worry. Hope all get some good news soon!