+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application linked to GCKey without AOR?

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Hi all,
I am an April applicant (outland/online), and after 7 months of hearing nothing (no AOR), I was finally able to link my application to GCKey last night after trying and failing every single day for the past 7 months.
Now the question is, does that mean IRCC will send the AOR soon?

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Hi all,
I am an April applicant (outland/online), and after 7 months of hearing nothing (no AOR), I was finally able to link my application to GCKey last night after trying and failing every single day for the past 7 months.
AOR basically contains the application number and Sponsor UCI. if You have linked your application, you should be able to see your application number in the application. If it starts with F, that is it.

Reactions: YVR123

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hi all,
congratulations
did you linked your gckey using your sponsor or PA information?

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Thanks for your reply.
Do you mind sharing what info you used?
Because I am trying to do it with UCI and Last Name + Place of Birth and it does not work

best of luck
Name+birthday+passport info
The family member should be 2 or more (PA+Sponsor+dependent kids if any)

Reactions: he5ham

jrahman

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
Hi all,
AOR email takes 2/3 business days to come to your inbox after the put in the system. The same thing happened to me. I was able to link it before I get the email. Just wait and you should see an email from IRCC in the next 2/3 business days.

Reactions: he5ham