+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application is under review for background verifications

KA22

Jan 6, 2016
Hello everybody,
I applied on the 23th of November and after many emails sent I received today an answer from the Vien Embassy stating:
"This application is under review for background verifications." Did anyone get such an answer? And how long did it take you to get your Visa after that?
My classes have already started on the 5th of January and if I am not there by the 15th my courses will be disgarded :(

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
We are in the same shoes. Havent heard anything from them. Which Embassy did you apply from?

KA22

Jan 6, 2016
Beckyem said:
We are in the same shoes. Havent heard anything from them. Which Embassy did you apply from?
I applied directly online. But it would be treated in Vienna as i am living in Germany. When did the tell you that your background is being verified?

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
when did you submit your application?
How much time did they tell you initially when you submitted the application?

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
@ KA22 I applied online also and its being treated at Abu Dhabi embassy. They dont give such updates here only when your biometrics is received,medical passed or final decision has been made. It takes 4-6 weeks here. How about in Vienna?

SaminehBagheri

Jun 23, 2016
Did you finally get your visa? I am also in Germany applying for canadian Visa after writing email they also replied me exactly the same. I would like to know how long more does it take to pass this background verification?