+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application is completed

vampirepeach

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hi all,

I received an email from IRCC. It says “We are pleased to advise you that processing for your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship CANADA office in Yiu city IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for finalization if your permanent resident application.”

Does this mean I will get my PR? And how long I will be contacted by my local IRCC?

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
congrats. the local office will send u an email to tell u a date to land.
i have a question for u . i am july 11 2017 applicant i received a SA on june 7. but no aip yet . what does it mean ?

vampirepeach

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
congrats. the local office will send u an email to tell u a date to land.
i have a question for u . i am july 11 2017 applicant i received a SA on june 7. but no aip yet . what does it mean ?
I believe you just need to wait. But, to confirm your application is still good, you can call IRCC, talk to an agent

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
I believe you just need to wait. But, to confirm your application is still good, you can call IRCC, talk to an agent
u called them . they said still in process. im just wondring if it is still in procesa why did they send sa ? i saw all people recieve sa and aip together

vampirepeach

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
u called them . they said still in process. im just wondring if it is still in procesa why did they send sa ? i saw all people recieve sa and aip together
I received AIP before my wife received SA. SA means your sponsor is already passed, but your background, security still in process.

vampirepeach

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
is there anyone knows how long the local IRCC will contact me? Or can i just use this letter to do the landing from border?

Last edited: