+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application in process, biometrics issue

maham kanwal

Apr 22, 2018
hello there,
i and my husband has applied for visitor visa to Canada from Bahrain. our application is in process and they require bio metrics now. we have paid all fees and submission of application online.

we are citizen of Pakistan and residents in Bahrain due to work. Bahrain doesn't have and VAC here and we cannot go to nearest VAC as in Saudi or Abu Dhabi for bio metrics. What can we do now??
Additional can we hold our application for 6 months as in if we may visit some other country in that period we can get our bio metrics done. ? If so then how?
kindly help us or how can we directly request to get our bio metrics at airport or something like that?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello there,
i and my husband has applied for visitor visa to Canada from Bahrain. our application is in process and they require bio metrics now. we have paid all fees and submission of application online.

we are citizen of Pakistan and residents in Bahrain due to work. Bahrain doesn't have and VAC here and we cannot go to nearest VAC as in Saudi or Abu Dhabi for bio metrics. What can we do now??
Additional can we hold our application for 6 months as in if we may visit some other country in that period we can get our bio metrics done. ? If so then how?
kindly help us or how can we directly request to get our bio metrics at airport or something like that?
IMO if you fail to give biomatric within 30 days your applicatiom will be refused .its better to withdraw but still you wont get any refund .