+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application has been transferred to office in Etobicoke

Sid01

Mar 1, 2019
I ssee, thanks for reply...

Now my wife got a email for misssuaga.....

#########
#### ##### Canada

(wife name)### ###, This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ####(my name) and family (if applicable). You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly. If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you

.......a and ended with
Sincerely, Case Processing Centre Mississauga

Do you know whats gonna happen at this point ? Is that something to worry ?
That’s sponser approval .. but that does not change much for you right now .. you have to wait .. everything will be ok

Guri01

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hey can u plz tell if u received your visa or not??I will appreciate your reply

Last edited by a moderator:

Guri01

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
This section of the forum is for Canadian citizens and PRs who are sponsoring their family members. You need to post in the Foreign Worker section of the forum.
Today I got mail from visa officer they said I should call them for telephone interview to discuss my application.

Jtoronto

Sep 29, 2020
I got this letter from CIC

Dear ###: This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision. Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office ....

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in writing as follows: Etobicoke IRCC 5353 Dundas Street West, Suite 105, Etobicoke, ON, M9B 6K5 If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you,.....bla bla

How log does it takes?
whats gonna happen in appointment?
can i go back to my country while its in process ?
will it effect my application?

Please help guiding me.....I already paid alot of money to lawyers, I cant afford more..

Regards

hey agenfavo.I am in the same situation, sponsorship process and they just sent my process to etobicoke. could you tell me how it was with you after that happened? what happens? Thanks

Jtoronto

Sep 29, 2020
What’s your timeline?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 29, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on September 12, 2020.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on July 08, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on August 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been receive

6. PS.last friday i received the letter saying it was transferred to Etobicoke

Nana Kay King

Jan 31, 2021
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 29, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on September 12, 2020.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on July 08, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on August 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been receive

6. PS.last friday i received the letter saying it was transferred to Etobicoke
Have you heard from the Etobicoke office?