+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application from SOUTH AFRICA (Pretoria Office)

brix2020

Dec 12, 2020
31,if it was the age thing they would have mentioned it in my refusal letter.What age does IRCC allow you to apply for a study permit?
they will never mention it on refusal letter but they consider the age too what was the reason of your refusal? do they changed your status to Eligibility ?

CMog

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
they will never mention it on refusal letter but they consider the age too what was the reason of your refusal? do they changed your status to Eligibility ?
-purpose of visit
-financial status and personal assets
-family ties to canada and home country

What were yours?

CMog

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
financial status and personal assets while i am cover with a scholarship
I feel you should have raised a webform with them to let them know instead of reapplying ,maybe they would have re-evaluated your application.maybe

CMog

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
it is your network
No my network is fine,this has been going on since i applied and the funny thing is,i can access my old account any time,any day but i struggle with my current account.i can access my old account now then try to access my current account after it wont open or vice versa,my current account still wont open but my old always open.

brix2020

Dec 12, 2020
y
No my network is fine,this has been going on since i applied and the funny thing is,i can access my old account any time,any day but i struggle with my current account.
you should have just use the same for your new application