+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Forms Inquiries for Provinces and CA GOV

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Dears in Section 8 "Personal History Application Form" what should one fill ?
employment
tourist travel
education
Noting some would surely overlap for example during the past five years i was working studying and travelled 5 times ?

please help how to fill this form ? what should i include?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dears in Section 8 "Personal History Application Form" what should one fill ?
employment
tourist travel
education
Noting some would surely overlap for example during the past five years i was working studying and travelled 5 times ?

please help how to fill this form ? what should i include?
Personal history does not include Travel. there is a separate part for Travel History. Personal history only caters for education, employed (which is not filled in Skilled work) and un-employed

Reactions: Bacelor

NARDOS

Mar 13, 2015
To learn in education.
What I learned: Certificate in Videographer and Video Editing Level1.
More I learned: Certificate in General fabrication & assembly Level3.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Personal history does not include Travel. there is a separate part for Travel History. Personal history only caters for education, employed (which is not filled in Skilled work) and un-employed
Thank you very informative.

Please in part one i have listed my experience 9yrs linked to two NOCs
1215 4 yrs
1241 5 yrs
Noting that in my letter of invitation from SK there is no NOC mentioned at all
Now i have been told that i should only declare one NOC, for SINP ? Is this right ? Do i need to change the information because i still did not submit it pending one paper in translation?

Thx

Amajugo

Oct 24, 2020
Hi everyone! I am new here and it feels good already! I want to commence my application, how do I go about it? Thank you.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thank you very informative.

Please in part one i have listed my experience 9yrs linked to two NOCs
1215 4 yrs
1241 5 yrs
Noting that in my letter of invitation from SK there is no NOC mentioned at all
Now i have been told that i should only declare one NOC, for SINP ? Is this right ? Do i need to change the information because i still did not submit it pending one paper in translation?

Thx
SINP gives invitations if you have 10 years of continuous work experience in one NOC Code. if you had multiple NOC codes, your application will be rejected.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
SINP gives invitations if you have 10 years of continuous work experience in one NOC Code. if you had multiple NOC codes, your application will be rejected.
Thx. Now my invitation is still active pending and i have made some changes to comply however when i amended my EE profile which is linked to SINP application, but a nomination surely still not reflected in it. It got updated to ineligible, now i am stuck with a nomination linked to an ineligible EE profile so i recreated my information again and got new EE # and Job seeker number and sent an email to SINP to explain that i need to exchange the given Profile numbers caused by an update i made on my profile

Is there any hope this would work ?
Thx

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thx. Now my invitation is still active pending and i have made some changes to comply however when i amended my EE profile which is linked to SINP application, but a nomination surely still not reflected in it. It got updated to ineligible, now i am stuck with a nomination linked to an ineligible EE profile so i recreated my information again and got new EE # and Job seeker number and sent an email to SINP to explain that i need to exchange the given Profile numbers caused by an update i made on my profile

Is there any hope this would work ?
Thx
What you can do is first while submitting your SINP application, you can share new express Entry profile number.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
What you can do is first while submitting your SINP application, you can share new express Entry profile number.
My EE profile number and Job seeker number appears in the very first application page of nomination and kind of frozen i mean given information i cannot update or change. Unlike any other screen that i can edit anytime while my application still active. So in a rush i have created a new EE profile in the same existing IRCC account and passed those new ref. to SINP via email desperately hoping they accept to accept and exchange it.
Noting i stand at 447 in IRCC with CLB 9 and master degree

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
My EE profile number and Job seeker number appears in the very first application page of nomination and kind of frozen i mean given information i cannot update or change. Unlike any other screen that i can edit anytime while my application still active. So in a rush i have created a new EE profile in the same existing IRCC account and passed those new ref. to SINP via email desperately hoping they accept to accept and exchange it.
Noting i stand at 447 in IRCC with CLB 9 and master degree
i hope.