+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application form for newborn

ovsaha

Sep 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied under skilled worker category. I and my family have received our COPR and landing visas. We will be having a baby in about 6 weeks. After going through all the possible scenerios, we have decided to deliver in US and then add newborn to the case.

At present we will be notifing the Baffalo office (that's our visa office) and then when the baby is born we will be sending out her birth certificate, passport and photos.

If you do not mind, I have few more questions -- hope somebody can help us with them.

1- I do not want our representatives/consultants to file the papers for the baby - can we file on our own. If we can how do I remove our representatives from our case?

2-what necessary papers/application forms will I need to file for the baby? Any advice on this....?

I read alot of replies on this forum and learned alot. I just want to clear one more thing -- I and my family have to send our COPR and passport (with new photo phictures) back to Buffalo office once the baby is born with all of the baby's documents and then we all can get new landing visa ...... right? Do you know how much longer the wait can be?

I really appreciate everyone's help here.It has really helped ease my mind . I called my representatives earlier this week and they had no idea what to do. They said they never had to deal with adding a new born in 15 yrs of their practice :eek: -- (go figure.... !!), If they have never done it how can I trust them with my case. YOU GUYS are AWESOME!!!!! Thanx a million!! :)