+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for working in canada

john_stargate

Nov 17, 2017
Hello guys, please help me in this one. i just wondering, i got a job offer located from quebec Canada. The employer is Baydlorn Hotel. already had my interview and luckily i passed. I dont know of the employer is legit or not. Just asking. Also the Visa process agency is located in New delhi, India Recommended me to process my visa in GoairVisa.com. Is this Visa agency and the employer is Legit or not. Please help me. Thank you so much

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's most likely a scam. Post the offer letter here and we'll be able to tell you.

akashpjingade

Nov 23, 2017
Same here, even i have received an offer letter from Baydlorn Hotel, they are asking me to pay INR 25,000 to the agent in Bangalore (India).

The fee which we have to pay is refundable.

Request you to please confirm is it a scam.

Please share your email id, i will email to the letter which i have received.

Thank you
Akash

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Same here, even i have received an offer letter from Baydlorn Hotel, they are asking me to pay INR 25,000 to the agent in Bangalore (India).

Thank you
Akash
Cut / paste the letter here with personal details taken out and forum will tell if is a scam or not

The name BAYLDORN seems very similar to this other post for BAYLORCON which is definitely a scam.

Also if you actually go through to the website for BAYLDORN it shows pictures of Melbourne Australia CBD/Docklands and would you believe the site is BAYLORCONHotels versus BAYLORCONHOTEL for the other scam..

There are so many holes in the websites that it should not take anyone much time to see they are being scammed, the websites themselves have simply been lifted from genuine sites and modified albeit not very well leaving behind pretty obvious clues they are fake.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/is-this-job-offer-genuine-or-fraud.528324/

Last edited:

akashpjingade

Nov 23, 2017
Cut / paste the letter here with personal details taken out and forum will tell if is a scam or not

The name BAYLDORN seems very similar to this other post for BAYLORCON which is definitely a scam.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/is-this-job-offer-genuine-or-fraud.528324/
Finding difficult in CUT & Paste as there are 8 plus sheets in the letter.

Sharing you the contact details of the person with address mentioned.

Please help.

Mr. DAVID MARK
Senior HR Manager
Baydlorn Hotel Canada.
http://baydlornhotel.ga/
Tel +1 431 800 4964
28 Avenue Nelson, Outremont, QC H2V 3Z5, Canada.

Employees Document Registration Fee Security Deposit Fee and Agent

Service Fee As Mentioned Above.

All Baydlorn employers employing expatriates has been tasked by the Baydlorn Advisory
and Conciliation Service to make sure that all prospective employee pass through them to
make the said FEEs according to the Baydlorn Advisory and Conciliation Service Law
2010. This Law was established to prevent unserious foreign employees who will
disappoint us or who will lead us to lose our money after paying his or her visa and flight
ticket fees. Baydlorn Hotel Management will not accept to pay for your Residence Work
Permit / Visa and flight ticket if you fail or unable to pay the security deposit and agent
fee of 25,000 INR to the appointed agent to proof your seriousness that you will join us as
soon as your visa is ready.
We will not pay for your visa and flight ticket fee without confirmation from the agency
that you have paid the required fees.
NOTE: Any fee payable to Goairvisa.com Agency for the completion of your
Employment will be reimbursed back to you by the management of Baydlorn Hotel on
your arrival here in CANADA.
Please act fast to enable the agency complete your visa process on or before next month to
enable you resume work as soon as possible.
http://baydlornhotel.ga/
Tel +1 431 800 4964
28 Avenue Nelson, Outremont, QC H2V 3Z5, Canada.

Upon receipt or confirmation of the above mentioned registration fees and agent fee
from you and from the agent then the Baydlorn Hotel shall pay for your Residence and
Work Permit/Visa and flight ticket to Canada.
We look forward to your arrival at our Hotel Baydlorn and we are confident that you
will play a key role in our Hotel’s expansion into national and international markets.
Sincerely

Mr. DAVID MARK
Senior HR Manager
Baydlorn Hotel Canada.

EMPLOYEES ACCEPT JOB OFFER
By signing and dating this letter below,
I,____________Accept the job offer by Baydlorn Hotel Canada

Signature:_ _________ Date: _________

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017

Thank you
Akash
during the recruitment process when companies go through an agency, they're usually the ones who pay not the employee. to the best of my knowledge, you should never be required to pay a dime to get hire.

john_stargate

Nov 17, 2017
Hi. Can u email it to me. johnstargate0808@gmail.com
We can start discussing thru email so that we can have privacy.

Thank you
Akash

john_stargate

Nov 17, 2017
during the recruitment process when companies go through an agency, they're usually the ones who pay not the employee. to the best of my knowledge, you should never be required to pay a dime to get hire.
Hello. I just wanted to ask about this, but we dont pay anyhting direct to the employee. The only payment is that the processing for the Visa. The employer also payed for the Registration i think.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello. I just wanted to ask about this, but we dont pay anyhting direct to the employee. The only payment is that the processing for the Visa. The employer also payed for the Registration i think.
It's still a scam. This isn't a real job offer.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How can we sure if there is and there is not?
Because many of us here (such as myself) were born in Canada - and have lived and worked all of our lives in Canada. We know exactly what real job offers look like and which job offers are obviously fake. The fake job offers are full of grammatical and sentence structure errors, they offer to pay for your flights (no real employer is going to do that), they offer to pay for your housing (no real employer is going to do that), and many more reasons.

Your choice what you do. If you want to pay money to a scammer - we can't stop you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Helo friends, I need to know how to apply for job here pls. thanks
You don't apply for a job here, you do that on job boards like LinkedIn, Glassdoor.ca, indeed.ca, eluta.ca etc. Here, you can get support to aid your Canadian immigration application especially to get Permanent Resident visa after which you can search for jobs in Canada. I suggest you study the info here to learn more, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/ee-presentation-en.pdf

And here, http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp