+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for Work Permit

M

Melan

Hi there,
Could someone please help me regarding may problem. Any comment and opinion are highly appreciated.
I'm currently working abroad and I recieved already my LMO and my Job Offer form the employer back home. I still ha 2 month before I could go home.
My problem is, Is it allowed to ask one of my relatives to process my papers in CIC? and Is CIC accepting printed documents?because all my original documents is with me but the LMO and Job offer is at home. Please help what is the best i could do for this.

Thank you!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Melan said:
Hi there,
Could someone please help me regarding may problem. Any comment and opinion are highly appreciated.
I'm currently working abroad and I recieved already my LMO and my Job Offer form the employer back home. I still ha 2 month before I could go home.
My problem is, Is it allowed to ask one of my relatives to process my papers in CIC? and Is CIC accepting printed documents?because all my original documents is with me but the LMO and Job offer is at home. Please help what is the best i could do for this.

Thank you!

What do you mean by printed documents? You can assign a representative to apply for you or you can go to cic.gc.ca and read and accomplish the forms and send your application package to the visa office responsible for your region. Ask who ever received your LMO and job offer to send you a copy (they can make photocopies).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/work.asp

M

Melan

Thank you job_seeker for immediate responsed. Regarding printed documents, All of my original papers like deploma, transcript of records etc. is with me here abroad. Its all scanned and ready to print. If I let my relative print all this documents and submit it to CIC together with my original LMO and Job order, Is CIC will accept my papers? and the only thing I dont have right now it the police clearance because its aleady expired. please advice! Thanks in advance. God Bless!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Melan said:
Thank you job_seeker for immediate responsed. Regarding printed documents, All of my original papers like deploma, transcript of records etc. is with me here abroad. Its all scanned and ready to print. If I let my relative print all this documents and submit it to CIC together with my original LMO and Job order, Is CIC will accept my papers? and the only thing I dont have right now it the police clearance because its aleady expired. please advice! Thanks in advance. God Bless!
If the requirements say copies then submit just photocopies. If the requirements say send the originals then send the originals. Photocopy your LMO and job offer. Have a fall back, a back up copy or even back up copies. Anyway read the requirements of the visa office you're going to submit your application to.