+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for visitor Visa after two times rejection of student visa?

Jray

Jun 10, 2018
My brother's student visa for Canada was rejected twice stating that he is not a bonafide student, and that there is no logical progression of studies in the course he had selected.
Can he apply for a visitor Visa for Canada? I am a permanent resident in Canada, can I invite him as a visitor at least on my responsibility? Please help :(

Jray

Jun 10, 2018
I and my husband both work so based on our T4s our profiles shouldn't be a problem. Plus I am expecting a baby later this year so that can be a strong reason for invitation however if there is even 1% chance of rejection I might as well not try as he is my only brother and I can't bear the thought of him getting blacklisted from visiting me in Canada ever :(

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Also his Visa now depends on ur profile.
That's incorrect. The OP must prove he is a genuine visitor. His sister's profile is far less relevant than his.

Please keep it in mind if you apply with not so strong profile and get rejected this time as well than probably no options will be thr in future for him as after 3rd rejection they can mark him banned.
Completely untrue. Applicants are not banned after three refusals

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I and my husband both work so based on our T4s our profiles shouldn't be a problem. Plus I am expecting a baby later this year so that can be a strong reason for invitation however if there is even 1% chance of rejection I might as well not try as he is my only brother and I can't bear the thought of him getting blacklisted from visiting me in Canada ever :(
It seems the previous poster has little knowledge. Your brother won't get blacklisted nor banned if he reapplies a third time. Someone can get banned/become inadmissible for reasons such as misrepresentation, criminal, medical, etc.... not for reapplications.

That said, two previous study permit refusals won't help his TRV approval unless those refusals happened a few years ago + hopefully, your brother has now established employment/study ties + other ties to his country of residence.

Also, your invitation would not be for taking care of the baby/to give you moral support/anything along those lines. He would be visiting for a family visit + for sightseeing

Harmanpreet502

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
It seems the previous poster has little knowledge. Your brother won't get blacklisted nor banned if he reapplies a third time. Someone can get banned/become inadmissible for reasons such as misrepresentation, criminal, medical, etc.... not for reapplications.

That said, two previous study permit refusals won't help his TRV approval unless those refusals happened a few years ago + hopefully, your brother has now established employment/study ties + other ties to his country of residence.

Also, your invitation would not be for taking care of the baby/to give you moral support/anything along those lines. He would be visiting for a family visit + for sightseeing
Hey bryanna!! I need your suggestions..when i was 17 years old I applied for visitor visa along with my parents and the visa was refused on the grounds that u will not leave canada at the end of your stay..after that my parents reapplied and they got thier visa approved..now I’m 18 and want to apply for study visa ..I hv 82% in 12th and 7 band in ielts..will this refusal of visitor visa cause any problem for my study visa approval??If yes then what should i do to make my profile strong..plzz reply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey bryanna!! I need your suggestions..when i was 17 years old I applied for visitor visa along with my parents and the visa was refused on the grounds that u will not leave canada at the end of your stay..after that my parents reapplied and they got thier visa approved..now I’m 18 and want to apply for study visa ..I hv 82% in 12th and 7 band in ielts..will this refusal of visitor visa cause any problem for my study visa approval??If yes then what should i do to make my profile strong..plzz reply
No they aren’t really related.

Harmanpreet502

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
No they aren’t really related.
Canuck..plz let me know that whether i need any document to satisfy the visa officer that i will leave canada after my completion of study..or any other supporting document is needed as a satisfactory proof for my previous rejection?

Gagan 55

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Did you received your visa brdr plss replyy