+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for Visa

MustafaCinar

Sep 20, 2020
My name is Mustafa Cinar. I am from Turkey. I live in Mozambique. I ‘ve already applied your study visa. They sent me e-mail to refuse my application, because they thought I will immigrate to Canada. I don't need to have to immigrate to Canada because I had passport last year from my country. The government prevented my education in Canada. I would like to study in Ottawa city. I had acceptance letter from language school when I will finish my language school I will continue my university life. My parents have capacity to support my education and life fees. Please do not biased this letter. I hope you will understand me.

Sincerely,
Mustafa Cinar

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
As I understand, you applied for a study permit and received a refusal grounding on weak ties to your home country. Since you are away from your home country (Turkey), it might be hard to convince the visa officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

Before re-apply again, apply for GCMS notes to understand the exact reasons for your refusal. Also, what is your educational background? A language school may make things harder for you.

Faithyyyyy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
My name is Mustafa Cinar. I am from Turkey. I live in Mozambique. I ‘ve already applied your study visa. They sent me e-mail to refuse my application, because they thought I will immigrate to Canada. I don't need to have to immigrate to Canada because I had passport last year from my country. The government prevented my education in Canada. I would like to study in Ottawa city. I had acceptance letter from language school when I will finish my language school I will continue my university life. My parents have capacity to support my education and life fees. Please do not biased this letter. I hope you will understand me.

Sincerely,
Mustafa Cinar
hi mustafar, you cannot apply for language school in canada and use for visa application. how old are you ? what is your result ? have you taken ielts ? do you have work experience . are you parents working in mozambique ?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019

Sincerely,
Mustafa Cinar
So it's true you won't leave Canada after your stay?