+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for the post of “LABOUR WORK SPONSOR VISA”

chat2sohail

Jul 20, 2023
Lahore
Category........
WP
I am the son of my parents, I have children, my wife. I have old parents, my father is dead. Surrounded by poverty and diseases. My children can’t go to school in the darkness of poverty. Sometimes you get work, sometimes you don't get work. Sometimes they get bread, sometimes they don’t get them. Put leaves on the fire and sleep empty children, when the food is ready, you will wake people up. I am not educated, Ambassador Sir, it is not my fault, my parents were old and poor. I could not read, they could not teach me, they teach humanity, but this is my case in your court. This case is in your court. If you want, refuse it, if you want, you can pass it.

I want to come out, if I come out, it will save my children. These lives will be saved. If I do not go out, then all kinds of thoughts come to my mind, lest I do anything, there have been big accidents in this state of hunger. In this Pakistan, first the children, then the parents, ambassador sir, understand my words, understand my silence, it is not necessary to tell everything. I believe working in a reputed organization like your one will provide me an excellent opportunity for my career. I would truly be gratefully if I finally selected for that post and I will prove myself to be an important asset for your company through my dedication, sincerely and highest level of professionalism.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am the son of my parents, I have children, my wife. I have old parents, my father is dead. Surrounded by poverty and diseases. My children can’t go to school in the darkness of poverty. Sometimes you get work, sometimes you don't get work. Sometimes they get bread, sometimes they don’t get them. Put leaves on the fire and sleep empty children, when the food is ready, you will wake people up. I am not educated, Ambassador Sir, it is not my fault, my parents were old and poor. I could not read, they could not teach me, they teach humanity, but this is my case in your court. This case is in your court. If you want, refuse it, if you want, you can pass it.

I want to come out, if I come out, it will save my children. These lives will be saved. If I do not go out, then all kinds of thoughts come to my mind, lest I do anything, there have been big accidents in this state of hunger. In this Pakistan, first the children, then the parents, ambassador sir, understand my words, understand my silence, it is not necessary to tell everything. I believe working in a reputed organization like your one will provide me an excellent opportunity for my career. I would truly be gratefully if I finally selected for that post and I will prove myself to be an important asset for your company through my dedication, sincerely and highest level of professionalism.
There are no government officials or ambassadors on this forum. No one here can grant you a visa.

Oct 3, 2023
Hi ,,sir my name is Muhammad Salman Sami from Pakistan ,lived in Saudia Arabia till 2018.here my work position Folklift operator in 3PL logistic Wherehouse.My company neme Hellman World wide logistic.i want to move on Cannda for my bright future,I need your positive response.
Thanks & regards
Muhammad Salman Sami
khan.gsalman4@gmail.com
+966553371552

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi ,,sir my name is Muhammad Salman Sami from Pakistan ,lived in Saudia Arabia till 2018.here my work position Folklift operator in 3PL logistic Wherehouse.My company neme Hellman World wide logistic.i want to move on Cannda for my bright future,I need your positive response.
Thanks & regards
Muhammad Salman Sami
khan.gsalman4@gmail.com
+966553371552
No jobs here. Get a job offer with a LMIA proving no Canadian or PR can do the job. Then with LMIA, apply for a closed work permit showing our experience through work and education. Get IELTS too.