+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for temporary residence

Discussion in 'Temporary Residence in Canada (Work, Study, Visit)' started by Mary mercy, Jul 7, 2018.

  1. Pls how do I apply for the Canadian visa
  2. pls,help.what types of medical do they normally request?
  3. #4 Bs65, Jul 11, 2018 at 9:01 AM
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Medicals are requested depending what you are applying for and from which country you are applying. A medical must be performed by a medical professional listed as officially signed up to perform a medical for Canada immigration purposes, otherwise referred to as a panel doctor. As long as an official panel doctor that doctor does not need to be in a home country.

    There is no specific type of medical but the main criteria would be that an individual would not be a drain on Canadian medical resources with some long term health condition. It would be expected existing conditions are declared and apart from a physical exam also an x- ray.

    If as a result of a medical such a condition exists then someone could be deemed inadmissible , depends on the program being applied for and also what discretion a visa officer might have with an application.

    Visitors for example might have a better chance of not being medically inadmissible , unless having some communicable disease, given the expectation is they would need travel insurance

  4. Thanks this info is useful.but i applied under Temporary Foreign Worker Program.(TFWP).
  5. Thanks this info is useful.but i applied under Temporary Foreign Worker Program.(TFWP)

Share This Page