+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application for PR without LMO

Samah Mostafa

Oct 17, 2013
I am Director and Partner in Company for trade , I have PhD from Egypt and I did assessment from U of T, having more 6 years as Manager in Egypt and Lecturer in Universities , my application for work permit didn't go through LMO but I submitted directly to CIC ( for my qualifications) and it was accepted 3 month ago for one year as full time worker and now I am working in the company and achieved a lot of success
my partner and the president renew my job offer this month to be Permanent with some advantages in salary and profit , my question is can I submit my application for PR without waiting finishing one year , I read in the website that I can submit it if I have valid work visa and permanent Job offer , Also can I submit it again directly without permission from LMO ?? Please advice me in my issue

On Fire

Oct 19, 2013
If I were you, in your position, I would rather than ask questinos here but just go to talk to a lawyer..

Samah Mostafa

Oct 17, 2013
I am searching for someone has the same experience in submitting an application for PR , I don't know which lawyer is the best to go ?