+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for PR Card renewal

Discussion in 'Permanent Residency Obligations' started by Java123, Jun 3, 2019.

  1. I am filling out the application for PR Card. At the end of the form, there is a section “Statement of Consent”. I am just wondering if everyone here who has already gone through the process of renewing their PR Card, select YES in this section and disclose their SIN to IRCC for income tax information.

    Your answer will be appreciated. Thank you.
  2. Up to you to say no or yes.

Share This Page