+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Application for Permanent Residence in Canada" form question...

SuperSham

Jul 26, 2010
Hello all...

I have a quick question.Anybody that has applied for a spouses visa must have filled out the "Application for Permanent Residence in Canada" form. If anybody can remember the field where it said "Visa Office requested for the process of your application", can they let me know if this is the Visa office i will be sending it to in Mississauga or the local Consulate here in my country that handles visa applications?

Please help

Many thanks!!

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
SuperSham said:
Hello all...

I have a quick question.Anybody that has applied for a spouses visa must have filled out the "Application for Permanent Residence in Canada" form. If anybody can remember the field where it said "Visa Office requested for the process of your application", can they let me know if this is the Visa office i will be sending it to in Mississauga or the local Consulate here in my country that handles visa applications?

Please help

Many thanks!!
Everyone submits the entire package (sponsorship and PR app) to Mississauga. The VO is the office that will be processing the PR part of the application. The visa office that you choose is your country of residence, or the country you are in that you have been legally admitted to for a period of one year or longer.

So put the local office that will be handling your PR app.