+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for Federal Self Employed and Federal Skilled Worker

romit99

Jan 6, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I am new to the forums and wanting to start my application process to immigrate to Canada. I am a self employed person and I fit in NOC 5131 category with 4 years of experience of being successfully self employed. I was wondering can we apply for both FSE and FSW together? However, I want to continue being self employed even when I immigrate to Canada.

For FSE, I would like to know what do I get started with? I have yet to take IELTS, Medical tests, Police reports and also have to fill up the documents according to the checklist. It's overwhelming! Any help would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Everyone,
I am new to the forums and wanting to start my application process to immigrate to Canada. I am a self employed person and I fit in NOC 5131 category with 4 years of experience of being successfully self employed. I was wondering can we apply for both FSE and FSW together? However, I want to continue being self employed even when I immigrate to Canada.

For FSE, I would like to know what do I get started with? I have yet to take IELTS, Medical tests, Police reports and also have to fill up the documents according to the checklist. It's overwhelming! Any help would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Yes you can do both.

Information about how to apply under Express Entry / FSW can be found here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Reactions: Omorefe and romit99

romit99

Jan 6, 2019
Yes you can do both.

Information about how to apply under Express Entry / FSW can be found here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html
Thank you very much, I have 1 more question. I make games for a living and I don't have any clients as I am an indie game publisher, but the FSW requires me to submit reference letters. Since I do not have any bosses or managers neither do I have any clients. How do I solve this problem? Do you think anyone would know about this?