Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Eithan, Thanks for this info. Do you have any contact details of this person or forum in which he updated this info. Did you come across any other individuals who are in the same boat?
Hi,
I came across a lot of people with the same situation.
Very hard to analyze or guess how CMAU is working.

Divagar06

Nov 25, 2020
Hello there!!

I just checked my portal, and our medical exams have been passed!!! It is also mentioned on the upper portion (latest update).

That’s a big relief! Hopefully, y’all get it soon, too! :)
Wow! Great news. Do you mind sharing your AOR and other medical details like any specific reports you submitted. You gave lot of hope to us

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello there!!

I just checked my portal, and our medical exams have been passed!!! It is also mentioned on the upper portion (latest update).

That’s a big relief! Hopefully, y’all get it soon, too! :)
Wow !!! Congrats !!!!
i remember you did your medical on July 2020right ?
Also do you have something on ECAS too ?
did it also include final decision on file?

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Wow! Great news. Do you mind sharing your AOR and other medical details like any specific reports you submitted. You gave lot of hope to us

AOR is April 2020.

As per GCMS note on Oct 2020, our son’s medicals are still pending (dated July 2020). My spouse and I have already passed the exam during that time. Most recent activity on the note during that time was around July 2020.

We provided the IEP (Individualized Educational Plan), recent MD visits for vision, and his most recent pediatrician visit during our medicals, and it was mentioned in the IEP that our son has made significant progress since the initial evaluation.

• Love
Reactions: jasmin-alladin

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Wow !!! Congrats !!!!
i remember you did your medical on July 2020right ?
Also do you have something on ECAS too ?
did it also include final decision on file?

We did our medicals sometime in May/June 2020, when they opened up. But as per Oct 202 GCMS note, our file was last reviewed on July 2020- where our son’s medicals have been under review (Review Required).

I haven’t really seen my file on ECAS. Just on the regular portal. I am considering of ordering another GCMS.

I hope we’ll all get med passed and final approval, very soon.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
We did our medicals sometime in May/June 2020, when they opened up. But as per Oct 202 GCMS note, our file was last reviewed on July 2020- where our son’s medicals have been under review (Review Required).

I haven’t really seen my file on ECAS. Just on the regular portal. I am considering of ordering another GCMS.

I hope we’ll all get med passed and final approval, very soon.
Did the medical was marked with M code? Did it mention CMAU when you’re were reviewing your GCMS notes ?

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes, there is M5- something like “has a condition that will affect excessive social services...”.
Thank you for letting me know !
I hope they are going through medicals by month of doing the medicals which means next month we will receive a decision !!
Fingers crossed !
Congrats and good Luck !!

Reactions: eept

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Thank you for letting me know !
I hope they are going through medicals by month of doing the medicals which means next month we will receive a decision !!
Fingers crossed !
Congrats and good Luck !!
Hi @eithan203 ,

When did you complete your medicals? We did them in Nov 2020, AOR on Dec 12 and received the BIL 2 weeks back but no status on the medicals yet. In all the posts that I see, MEP & BIL typically are updated on the same day or within a few days of each other.

We declared our daughter as mildly autistic.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi @eithan203 ,

When did you complete your medicals? We did them in Nov 2020, AOR on Dec 12 and received the BIL 2 weeks back but no status on the medicals yet. In all the posts that I see, MEP & BIL typically are updated on the same day or within a few days of each other.

We declared our daughter as mildly autistic.
Hi,
We completed our medicals upfront on June 2020 but they only reviewed our medicals on November 2020.

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Hi everyone,

I would like to give an update:
Aug 2020: "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam"
Until now, in February 2021 the status of medical is still the same.

We called up IRCC a few minutes ago and told us that Eligibility, security, criminality has passed and we just have to wait for medical. It's been more than 5 months since they start reviewing the results of our med exam. By the way, we 5 in the family, inland applicant. My youngest has autism. The agent whom we talked to said that they only need one person in order for the medical to get approved. I hope I heard him right :)

We have high hopes because we have some people in this thread who got their med passed already and I have read from some other threads who got their med passed too after applying the public policy for excessive demand. May everyone gets their approval as soon as possible. God bless!

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone,

We called up IRCC a few minutes ago and told us that Eligibility, security, criminality has passed and we just have to wait for medical. It's been more than 5 months since they start reviewing the results of our med exam. By the way, we 5 in the family, inland applicant. My youngest has autism. The agent whom we talked to said that they only need one person in order for the medical to get approved. I hope I heard him right :)

We have high hopes because we have some people in this thread who got their med passed already and I have read from some other threads who got their med passed too after applying the public policy for excessive demand. May everyone gets their approval as soon as possible. God bless!
The game called “Patience” the more you have the better you sleep at night
Good luck and hopefully we will all get a reply this year.

Reactions: jasmin-alladin

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi everyone,

That's fantastic news. Glad for you & family, and it really gives optimism to others.

Could you please share the contact number to reach them please?