+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application for canadian visa (PR) - child with mild autism

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Today, I had a weird updates with my profile. I received an email for my ADR. Then while checking my application, my medical was updated to "Medical Passed", but after a while it changed to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam"

any thoughts?
In that moment they might have updated your medical, then dependents medical so may be still not being done.
on 7th June its being two moths since I applied, so I'm gonna call IRCC.

I applied through a consultant and I'm from BC, victoria. How about you?

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
In that moment they might have updated your medical, then dependents medical so may be still not being done.
on 7th June its being two moths since I applied, so I'm gonna call IRCC.

I applied through a consultant and I'm from BC, victoria. How about you?
I applied by myself. I'm from Edmonton, AB. Thought that once they put medical passed it's for the main applicant and dependents.

Is your medical also showing under review?

tully

Oct 5, 2020
I applied by myself. I'm from Edmonton, AB. Thought that once they put medical passed it's for the main applicant and dependents.

Is your medical also showing under review?
Yup it is, its almost two month. We have submitted medical upfront (Dec 2020)

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi Vinoth

Any update on your application?
Nope, they only caused further confusion in their responses to my webform. It initially said "the medicals of my daughter have not been received" and then I raised another webform challenging that, and then they said everything has been received and nothing pending from our side.

So, long story short, the medical review hasn't probably begun yet!

AOR 12/12/20

Reactions: tully

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Nope, they only caused further confusion in their responses to my webform. It initially said "the medicals of my daughter have not been received" and then I raised another webform challenging that, and then they said everything has been received and nothing pending from our side.

So, long story short, the medical review hasn't probably begun yet!

AOR 12/12/20
Oh really. looks like almost 6 months. You applied through a consultant? Anyway hope for the best.

MY AOR 7th April 2021 and applied through a consultant.

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Oh really. looks like almost 6 months. You applied through a consultant? Anyway hope for the best.

MY AOR 7th April 2021 and applied through a consultant.
Self. The regular process typically takes 6 months. Throw ADHD and COVID into the mix, I wouldnt be surprised if its gonna take an extra 6-9 months.

• Sad

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Today, I spoke to an agent , he said 3 of us medical are done and they are working on my older daughters medical.

AOR 7th April and upfront medical last Dec.

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Today, I spoke to an agent , he said 3 of us medical are done and they are working on my older daughters medical.

Good to hear that. Did you ask how long will it takes for your daughter’s medical?

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020

That's good. Is your elder daughter the one who's been diagnosed?

And what's your processing center?

tully

Oct 5, 2020
That's good. Is your elder daughter the one who's been diagnosed?

And what's your processing center?
Yes, elder daughter. I have no idea, I applied through a consultant. Is there any way to figure it out the processing center?

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Yes, elder daughter. I have no idea, I applied through a consultant. Is there any way to figure it out the processing center?
IRCC Customer Care can give you that info. Doesn't make a big difference though, except the availability of personnel.