NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR

Hi There

AOR :7th April 2021
Inland
with 3 dependents

I have a autism child who is 8 years old and we submitted all the documents required from the therapists and the school. And her situation will not be impact on excessive demand (as per 2018 public policy), She gets an education assistant and behavioral therapy , speech and occupational therapy.

Would that be an issue on processing time of the PR application?

Still no update it's just a month since applied.

Appreciate your comment.
You will continue waiting unfortunately.
I've been waiting almost a year and some other too so be ready for a delay.

Reactions: tully

MappleLeaf1

Nov 19, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
20-06-2020
AOR

Hi There

AOR :7th April 2021
Inland
with 3 dependents

I have a autism child who is 8 years old and we submitted all the documents required from the therapists and the school. And her situation will not be impact on excessive demand (as per 2018 public policy), She gets an education assistant and behavioral therapy , speech and occupational therapy.

Would that be an issue on processing time of the PR application?

Still no update it's just a month since applied.

Appreciate your comment.
Set your expectation that it will take at least 6 months to get medical passed. But eventually, it gets passed. Be patient.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Set your expectation that it will take at least 6 months to get medical passed. But eventually, it gets passed. Be patient.
Only that you provided the therapists and school reports to IRCC shows how children with ASD are still discriminated.
@tully you can see only mapleleaf was passed since the pandemic started and most of us waiting almost a year\more than a year.

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Only that you provided the therapists and school reports to IRCC shows how children with ASD are still discriminated.
@tully you can see only mapleleaf was passed since the pandemic started and most of us waiting almost a year\more than a year.
I understand and I red your case, I wish and pray for you all to get the PR very soon. Stay strong!

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I understand and I red your case, I wish and pray for you all to get the PR very soon. Stay strong!
I can wait for the PR even more years if needed.
But I won't stand discrimination and the fact they are not following the policy from 2018.
Good luck!

tully

Oct 5, 2020
How long did CRA processed your disability tax credit?
There is no time period, this year also we claimed.

Today, My UCI number changed from CAN 000 000 to 000 000. Does it mean that my medical and biometrics will be updated soon. Is it a good sign?

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
No Eithan. I am tired of thinking of it everyday :( Completing 1 year and 3 months today.
I feel you,
on June 20 it will be 2 years since I applied for PR..
I'm working really hard with the media at BC and I got 2 channels that will do an article on our case and will share that we are not the only family.
I can say by talking with 3 lawyers that what they do is illegal!!
I will send a link from the article as soon as it will be released.

tully

Oct 5, 2020
I feel you,
on June 20 it will be 2 years since I applied for PR..
I'm working really hard with the media at BC and I got 2 channels that will do an article on our case and will share that we are not the only family.
I can say by talking with 3 lawyers that what they do is illegal!!
I will send a link from the article as soon as it will be released.
Hi Eithan,

I really appreciated your courage and dedication on behalf of all of us who are in the same situation. I wish you and pray all of you who have been waiting longer for their PR get it soon.

Yesterday, My UCI number changed from CAN 000 000 to 000 000. Does it mean that my medical and biometrics will be updated soon. Is it a good sign?

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Eithan,

I really appreciated your courage and dedication on behalf of all of us who are in the same situation. I wish you and pray all of you who have been waiting longer for their PR get it soon.

Yesterday, My UCI number changed from CAN 000 000 to 000 000. Does it mean that my medical and biometrics will be updated soon. Is it a good sign?
I wish that more families will step up for their children and not let them one day to see that we failed on protecting them..

Usually when you send a file they give you a temporary UCI number such as CAN 000 000.
When they received all of the documents and starting to process your file you get a permanent UCI .

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Got my GCMS notes today and noticed some new things since last GCMS:
Changed from: Meds pending to: Ready for PS
Second page have S21 on the upper right corner.
Some new blank pages with saying "History" which are blank and have above it S.12(1)
Any advice ?

Reactions: upon and tully