+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application for canadian visa (PR) - child with mild autism

Jun 29, 2020
I 1.

Hi.
1. Mine was approved wayback 2017, I was an international student and I added my kid with asd ( 8 yrs old) to my application. Now we are on the PR process.
2. I would say, cad education is far better than what expensive schools can offer in our country of origin. Cad culture in school is very inclusive for kids with special needs.
3. I am one of the proof.
So great to hear a success story! News like this keep the rest of us pumped up!
All the best on your PR process keep us posted.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Still waiting here. I checked on the immitracker, usually it takes 50 or more days b4 med passed.
When did you submit your medicals ?
I'm waiting already more than 50 days, still nothing..

Jun 29, 2020
I 1.

Hi.
1. Mine was approved wayback 2017, I was an international student and I added my kid with asd ( 8 yrs old) to my application. Now we are on the PR process.
2. I would say, cad education is far better than what expensive schools can offer in our country of origin. Cad culture in school is very inclusive for kids with special needs.
3. I am one of the proof.
Hi,
Hope all is well.

In addition to the school integration help what, what other things do you need to get outside school? Therapies?how many hours a week and cost? Hope you don’t mind sharing.
I especially concerned about the expenses I need to cover. I know insurance will cover some of it but I also need to pay a % of it. I don’t mind I just want to make sure I have enough money.

almost forgot’ know it is common for waiting list for therapies. What was your experience like?

thanks a bunch.

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Hi,
Hope all is well.

In addition to the school integration help what, what other things do you need to get outside school? Therapies?how many hours a week and cost? Hope you don’t mind sharing.
I especially concerned about the expenses I need to cover. I know insurance will cover some of it but I also need to pay a % of it. I don’t mind I just want to make sure I have enough money.

almost forgot’ know it is common for waiting list for therapies. What was your experience like?

thanks a bunch.
My son is not receiving any therapies as of the moment. Since we came here, he only had the one in the school. I'm not sure if temporary residents are eligible for the outside schools intervention. I didnt try applying for it yet but i heard that in Ontario province, govt will just give you an annual allowance for it. But I know someone from BC who had gotten approval for outside school therapy even they are temp residents.

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Just an update guys.
Permanent Residency application: Express Entry (Inland applicant)
Child Condition: Autism Spectrum Disorder

AOR: June 23
Medicals: We are reviewing results of medical exam (August 13)
Biometrics Request: August 13

Praying for a positive result. Please pray for us too.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Just an update guys.
Permanent Residency application: Express Entry (Inland applicant)
Child Condition: Autism Spectrum Disorder

AOR: June 23
Medicals: We are reviewing results of medical exam (August 13)
Biometrics Request: August 13

Praying for a positive result. Please pray for us too.
Fingers crossed !!
Please let us know the results !

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Received my Ontario nomination last week and next up is medicals. Really nervous about this as our 5yr old is mildly autistic and non-verbal. Has anyone with an autistic kid (India) been to Fortis, Bangalore or Apollo, Chennai for the medicals? Just wanted to know the experience and if your application was approved.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Received my Ontario nomination last week and next up is medicals. Really nervous about this as our 5yr old is mildly autistic and non-verbal. Has anyone with an autistic kid (India) been to Fortis, Bangalore or Apollo, Chennai for the medicals? Just wanted to know the experience and if your application was approved.
We did medicals on June 9, 2020 and we didn't receive any answer yet ( Our son is on the spectrum ).
Many comments you will find that they will pass it since they attach the new policy that was passed on 2018.
We are nervous too since we got no answers about it but i'm pretty sure they won't reject anything.
Stay positive and i'll keep updating about my case.

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hi everyone, want to ask, on my ECAS appeared medical received and Decision made, is this means we are getting closer for PR? I went through Procedural Fairness due to my leukemia and I done everything. We are still worried bec. Up to now no update or response.

Jun 29, 2020
Hi everyone, want to ask, on my ECAS appeared medical received and Decision made, is this means we are getting closer for PR? I went through Procedural Fairness due to my leukemia and I done everything. We are still worried bec. Up to now no update or response.
Anyone with a reliable answer please contribute to the question.
Best wishes!

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Just got off form a call with IRCC agent.
Our medicals are received on June 16,
She said no agent is assigned to process our medicals.. and she can't give anymore details.
It is frustrating since last agent said my son was transferred to CMAU and now they are saying nothing...

Reactions: Rfar