File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Is it wise to provide a copy of payment proof for photos ? It does not say on guidelines.

I did put my name ( applicant name) & photographer did stamped all details as required.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
@rajkamalmohanram and others, quick question as I’m filling out the citizenship form: I studied and lived in the UK for 3.5 years much before I became a Canadian Permanent resident. The police certificate for this was provided as part of the Canada PR application over 3 years ago. Should I request for one more UK police certificate given that I’ve not been back to the UK after my original exit? If not, any idea what should I mention in the explanation that asks if I have lived in any other country other than Canada for
183 days?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
@rajkamalmohanram and others, quick question as I’m filling out the citizenship form: I studied and lived in the UK for 3.5 years much before I became a Canadian Permanent resident. The police certificate for this was provided as part of the Canada PR application over 3 years ago. Should I request for one more UK police certificate given that I’ve not been back to the UK after my original exit? If not, any idea what should I mention in the explanation that asks if I have lived in any other country other than Canada for
183 days?
If you haven't gone back to the UK for 180 days or more after establishing Permanent Residency in Canada but you have stayed in the UK for more than 180 days in the past 4 years, you'll declare that you have lived in the UK for more than 180 days in the past 4 years but you aren't submitting a police certificate because UK was your country of origin immediately before establishing your PR in Canada and that you have submitted your police certificate for UK with your PR application.

You can mention something like this :

"I am not submitting a police certificate for UK because UK was my country of origin immediately before establishing Permanent Residence in Canada"

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
If you haven't gone back to the UK for 180 days or more after establishing Permanent Residency in Canada but you have stayed in the UK for more than 180 days in the past 4 years, you'll declare that you have lived in the UK for more than 180 days in the past 4 years but you aren't submitting a police certificate because UK was your country of origin immediately before establishing your PR in Canada and that you have submitted your police certificate for UK with your PR application.

You can mention something like this :

"I am not submitting a police certificate for UK because UK was my country of origin immediately before establishing Permanent Residence in Canada"
thanks - my UK residence and studies were actually over 10 years ago. I moved to Canada directly from India over 3 years after I became a PR.
So I guess I don’t have to answer that I was in the UK as it was over 4 years ago- got confused that the question was since you turned 18.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
thanks - my UK residence and studies were actually over 10 years ago. I moved to Canada directly from India over 3 years after I became a PR.
So I guess I don’t have to answer that I was in the UK was it over 4 years ago- got confused that the question was since you turned 18.
Well, the question only asks for the past 4 years. If you did not turn 18 in the past 4 years, then "since the age of 18" in the brackets doesn't apply to you. You will not have to mention your UK residence in this section.

Reactions: Jakev

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
can someone help me open my application? For some reason am getting this error?
Am trying to open up in adobe! Its giving me an error!!!

“Please wait error message
You can't view the file on the browser. Needs to be downloaded before you can view it.

Follow the following steps on Chrome :

1. Click on the 3 dots on the right corner of the browser window
2. Go to Settings
3. Click on Site Settings
4. Click on Additional Site Settings
5. Click on PDF documents
6. Enable "Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome"
7. Refresh the page and click the link to the application form again
8. The form will be downloaded instead of opening on Chrome.
9. Open the file.

Reactions: anonymous12

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Hi,

I have confusion regarding colour photocopy of passport.

Do I need all pages of a passport or just biographical and stamped pages?

In check list it states: "Colour photocopy of all pages in your passport(s) or travel document(s) during your five (5) year eligibility period, including the biographical page which includes: name, photo, date ad place of birth, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date."

Thanks,

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi,

In check list it states: "Colour photocopy of all pages in your passport(s) or travel document(s) during your five (5) year eligibility period, including the biographical page which includes: name, photo, date ad place of birth, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date."

Thanks,
It says ALL pages, so send ALL pages.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi,

Thanks,
All pages = All pages. Bio pages, empty pages, pages with stamps. Basically, ALL the pages in your passport. And make sure you get a certified translation for anything that isn't in English or French.

roy1947

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Hi,

I have a query regarding PCC.

I did a soft landing on June'2017 and went back to India.
Came back to Canada in July 2018.

I need a new PCC from India correct ?? (to file for citizenship)

Thanks