+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for Canada PR

kylesoulier

Nov 29, 2020
Hi -

I am living separately from my husband but not yet divorced. The divorce petition has been filed. I have a 12 year daughter. Her interim custody is with me. I dont have a divorce certificate yet. Can I go ahead and apply for Canada PR. Will it have implications later on in the process?

Please let me know.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You can apply but until You are divorced your husband would have to do medicals. What will be the custody agreement as your husband may have to agree for your daughter to do the medicals and leave the country. Assume you have a CRS high score.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Member, I am applying for PNP Programme. In the Express Entry profile province and territories of interest section after choosing all provinces and territories, should I choose the multiple provinces? In order to show my interest.Need your valuable advice. Is there any disadvantage to it? As all the provinces say, you need to state the interest or intention to come to the province. Please need expert advice.

Thank you in advance for your nice cooperation.
Please don’t post multiple times. Are you planning to mov, live and work in that province? Have you even looked to see if you are eligible for the PNP programs. Eg what is your SINP score.

shadab6969@

Nov 29, 2020
Please don’t post multiple times. Are you planning to mov, live and work in that province? Have you even looked to see if you are eligible for the PNP programs. Eg what is your SINP score.
sorry!!! CRS score 69. CRS 300. Eligible for Nova Scotia, Alberta, Saskatchewan too.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
sorry!!! CRS score 69. CRS 300. Eligible for Nova Scotia, Alberta, Saskatchewan too.
CRS score is really low as invitations are issued at 469+. How are you eligible for these provinces? Have you looked at the criteria? Alberts has cut immigration by 30% and focusing on those living and working in Alberta. What is your SINP score for Saskatchewan & need family living there to get enough points. Nova Scotia, you usually need a job offer. What is your NOC?