+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for authority to return to canada

rhijazeen

Aug 4, 2008
Hello everybody,
I have been trying for days to find an application form for authorization to return to canada. I couldn't find any.
Is there a form for authority to return to Canada?where can I find it ?plz I need some help.
the visa officier in my country / Jordan refused my application to visit canada on the grounds that I need an authorization as I didn't abide by the deportation order issued to me.
thanks for your cooperation.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rhijazeen said:
Hello everybody,
I have been trying for days to find an application form for authorization to return to canada. I couldn't find any.
Is there a form for authority to return to Canada?where can I find it ?plz I need some help.
the visa officier in my country / Jordan refused my application to visit canada on the grounds that I need an authorization as I didn't abide by the deportation order issued to me.
thanks for your cooperation.
The form is a IMM 1203B You would have to get it from the Visa office.

PMM

rhijazeen

Aug 4, 2008
Thank you very much.
What I did according to the canadian embassy website in mexico: I applied for a temporary resident visa and I included a letter explaining the reason why I should be granted the authority to return to Canada.I paid $400 plus $75.
Both applications were denied.
My questions are :1) Can I appeal the denial decision to get the authorization to return to canada and how?
2)if my girlfriend come to Jordan an we get married and she sponsore me , can I enter canada?
I don't know why CIC being tough on me. I used to work in canada and pay taxes legaly, I don't have any criminal records, I obeyed the rules and regulation of canada.My lawyer didn't inform me about the departure order after my case as a refugee claimant was denied. it was not my fault but the visa officier doesn't believe that.
Can someone plz advise me what to do.
I am very appreciative.
Sincerely,
Rimon

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rhijazeen said:
Thank you very much.
What I did according to the canadian embassy website in mexico: I applied for a temporary resident visa and I included a letter explaining the reason why I should be granted the authority to return to Canada.I paid $400 plus $75.
My questions are :1) Can I appeal the denial decision to get the authorization to return to canada and how?
2)if my girlfriend come to Jordan an we get married and she sponsore me , can I enter canada?
I don't know why CIC being tough on me. I used to work in canada and pay taxes legaly, I don't have any criminal records, I obeyed the rules and regulation of canada.My lawyer didn't inform me about the departure order after my case as a refugee claimant was denied. it was not my fault but the visa officier doesn't believe that.
I am very appreciative.
Sincerely,
Rimon
1. No, the only Appeal would be Leave to Appeal to the Federal Court.
2. She would have to sponsor you and you would need ARC as well. You wouldn't be issued a TRV to enter Canada.
3. Don't try and blame someone else, you were the one that was ordered removed.

PMM

rhijazeen

Aug 4, 2008
thank you very much. we 'll get married and reapply for ARC to return to Canada.and of course after she would start the sponsorship process.
I will go back to Canada to the country I loved the most.

CrysMIg

Oct 12, 2008
PMM said:
Hi

rhijazeen said:
Thank you very much.
I am very appreciative.
Sincerely,
Rimon
1. No, the only Appeal would be Leave to Appeal to the Federal Court.
2. She would have to sponsor you and you would need ARC as well. You wouldn't be issued a TRV to enter Canada.
3. Don't try and blame someone else, you were the one that was ordered removed.

PMM
The same happened to me, my lawyer disappeared after my hearing and never told me i had to leave in 30 days after the refugee claim was denied, the funny thing is i was married before the deportation order was issued and no one told me i could withdraw the refugee claim and start a sponsoring application with my pregnant wife, now im in mexico and though i m already approved as a permanent resident i still have to get an arc

zee2002

Apr 2, 2009
Hi, same case as yours happened to me. My refugee claim was refused so as the appeal and I did not inform the CIC about leaving the canada.
Now i want to apply for PR on skilled basis from my country. Could you pl tell me what should I do. Should I apply first for AR or should I apply send the application for skilled immigration

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

zee2002 said:
Hi, same case as yours happened to me. My refugee claim was refused so as the appeal and I did not inform the CIC about leaving the canada.
Now i want to apply for PR on skilled basis from my country. Could you pl tell me what should I do. Should I apply first for AR or should I apply send the application for skilled immigration
Application for FSW first. Then if approved ARC.

PMM