+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Documents are Incomplete

49Winkler

Jul 1, 2023
Hello everyone,

I submitted my full CEC application on 30 June 2023 and got an AOR instantly.

However, today I found that in the "education" part of the uploaded materials, I uploaded the passport documents by mistake to the education part.
This means I uploaded my passport document twice and the education documents are missing.
Current status:
#1: AOR received
#2: UCI is still CAN0000xxxx

I have already blamed myself very much, please don't blame me too much for my carelessness.

I have uploaded my degree certificate via webform with explaining comments at 2 pm July 1st, 2023. Can I do more to fix my mistake? Or may I have some suggestions to face this issue?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Nothing you can do at the moment. The webform will get the information to the agent reviewing your file. If the review happens before the webform reaches, they may ask you to submit the education credentials as an additional document request. Or you may get a very lazy agent who simply rejects the application as incomplete.

49Winkler

Jul 1, 2023
Nothing you can do at the moment. The webform will get the information to the agent reviewing your file. If the review happens before the webform reaches, they may ask you to submit the education credentials as an additional document request. Or you may get a very lazy agent who simply rejects the application as incomplete.
Thanks for reaching out, just called CIC, and they have left a record on my application that I have uploaded my degree information through the webform already, so the officer may see this note and may not reject me directly.
They also mentioned that this record is just to mark that I am trying to correct this error, but there is no guarantee that the official will adopt it.

Thank you for your reply, it gave me hope out of despair. Because I am not sure how high the EE score will be next time