+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application do not meet the requirement for immigration to Canada

remegio.rafil

Feb 14, 2017
Hello to all,

I have issues with my application, i already submitted the documents they wanted me to complete and i sent it using email to their email address: MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca , however i received another letter last february 14, 2017 indicating that i haven't completed the remaining documents they ask. I'm already confuse because the letter said that we do not meet the requirements for immigration to canada. I stayed already in canada 2 times for almost 3 years. When i came back to manila i start processing in order for me to have my permanent residency application started. But like what i said we do not meet the requirement , what next should i take , i found some sites that we must go through appeal division .

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
You need to give more info. Who is sponsoring who? Is sponsor a PR or citizen? Is it marriage/common-law/conjugal application?

And most importantly what specific reason did they give that you don't qualify??

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
remegio.rafil said:
Hello to all,

I have issues with my application, i already submitted the documents they wanted me to complete and i sent it using email to their email address: MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca , however i received another letter last february 14, 2017 indicating that i haven't completed the remaining documents they ask. I'm already confuse because the letter said that we do not meet the requirements for immigration to canada. I stayed already in canada 2 times for almost 3 years. When i came back to manila i start processing in order for me to have my permanent residency application started. But like what i said we do not meet the requirement , what next should i take , i found some sites that we must go through appeal division .
Rob beat me but I was about to say:

Did you get a DM and an actual refusal letter? Or, is it just another procedural fairness letter? It would help if you gave more details. When did they first request the documents? What exactly does the new letter say?

SunaNc

May 17, 2016
Hi,

I'm in a similar pinch. Got a letter stating the below

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent
residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete
application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Proof of education – No Foreign Credentials Provided.
Either acceptable Foreign Education Credentials accompanied by an ECA, or acceptable Canadian
Education documents are required for FSW. (Not met.)

I have filled an enquiry and have resubmitted the ECA + WES reports. Please let me know how I should work around this. Should I resumbit the application?

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SunaNc said:
Hi,

I'm in a similar pinch. Got a letter stating the below

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent
residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete
application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Proof of education – No Foreign Credentials Provided.
Either acceptable Foreign Education Credentials accompanied by an ECA, or acceptable Canadian
Education documents are required for FSW. (Not met.)

I have filled an enquiry and have resubmitted the ECA + WES reports. Please let me know how I should work around this. Should I resumbit the application?
it does not sound like you are applying for family sponsorship, as proof of education is not required for applying. you need to post this question on the board specific to the stream of immigration you are applying for - which is the skilled worker or express entry sections of this forum.

SunaNc

May 17, 2016
Please clarify -

- I did not apply for family sponsorship
- where should I post this question?
- do I need to reapply?

I have applied for Express entry.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SunaNc said:
Please clarify -

- I did not apply for family sponsorship
- where should I post this question?
- do I need to reapply?

I have applied for Express entry.
considering you already posted the same question in the express entry section, i would imagine you know how to find it. for reference, the link is below:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-expression-of-interest-b54.0/

you will not get answers to your questions here, so you will want to go to the express entry board you already posted on. i would imagine if your application is returned, yes you need to reapply with the required documents in order to be considered.