+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application disappeared automatically

rubykt

Dec 25, 2022
that's great ! thanks for sharing this info. Congrats to visa is approved. Will try to call and check too. My docs are not showing under IRCC portal and i submitted my application April 2022
This nbr is incorrect - it say number incomplete !

qappylove

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
I was trying to call IRCC for the disappeared application and the IVR says application is approved. Therefore I recommend everyone calling IRCC, give UCI and application number to know the status.

Cansin01

Jan 16, 2019
I
I was trying to call IRCC for the disappeared application and the IVR says application is approved. Therefore I recommend everyone calling IRCC, give UCI and application number to know the status.
Called and got the same response as last seen on my application " we are processing your background check". Nothing has moved here.

mash_man

Mar 28, 2022
sheishhh, I thought there were something wrong with my parent's super visa application that's why it was deleted without any notifications or email. I applied in the end of December, Only asked for Biometric which was completed in the beginning of January 2023. all of a sudden the both applications were disappeared.

Deepakdeep85

Jun 12, 2022
YES!!! Issue got resolved for my parents applications. Its back on the portal and I was able to download the passport request letter from new messages.

Amjad93

Aug 25, 2022
It’s returned and they still reviewing my eligibility 6 months waiting i don’t know if there is still hope from this application

rubykt

Dec 25, 2022
system glitch rectified ! applications back to the portal. But still waiting for application to move since 7April 2022.

rubykt

Dec 25, 2022
Finally got an email to submit passport for visa. My application submission date was 4th April 2022 - 10th months of wait.