+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application closed ....what does it mean?

S2mer

Nov 15, 2017
Hello everybody , I have application in Singapore office for pr visa under covernment assisted refugees and I have recieved this email from singapore visa office ,

Your application is closed. If you have any questions to your application, please contact UNHCR.

This will be our final reply to you. Any further correspondence will be entertained.

Sincerely,
Anybody knows whats that mean?? I recieved it 2 weeks ago

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Have you contacted UNHCR as instructed? What did they say?

S2mer

Nov 15, 2017
Have you contacted UNHCR as instructed? What did they say?
Thx for reply , Yes , I have contacted them but they did not give me information on my application , then I contacted singapore visa office again to explaine whats that mean they reply two days ago and said...

Your file is closed. This will be our last and final reply to you.

Any further correspondence will not be entertained.

Actually Im so confused and in stress , I have been six years waiting this resettlment , I dont understand whats going on , Is that mean my file is complete and no further actions or rejected ?? Application closed then file closed ! Whats that mean ? If rejection so why they did not say your application refused instead closed , so confusing

gavendano

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Thx for reply , Yes , I have contacted them but they did not give me information on my application , then I contacted singapore visa office again to explaine whats that mean they reply two days ago and said...

Your file is closed. This will be our last and final reply to you.

Any further correspondence will not be entertained.

Actually Im so confused and in stress , I have been six years waiting this resettlment , I dont understand whats going on , Is that mean my file is complete and no further actions or rejected ?? Application closed then file closed ! Whats that mean ? If rejection so why they did not say your application refused instead closed , so confusing
As per the email you should contact UNHCR. The visa office clearly stated that they will not talk to you about the application.

Contact UNHCR and be persistent until you get an answer from them.

Reactions: Buletruck

S2mer

Nov 15, 2017
As per the email you should contact UNHCR. The visa office clearly stated that they will not talk to you about the application.

Contact UNHCR and be persistent until you get an answer from them.

Yup thanks , Im trying to get any information on my application from UNHCR , I dont want to disturb the visa office too , Im so confused coz thier reply not so clear about the application status

Reactions: gavendano

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yup thanks , Im trying to get any information on my application from UNHCR , I dont want to disturb the visa office too , Im so confused coz thier reply not so clear about the application status
The visa office isn't going to be able to help you. You need to be persistent in following up with UNHCR. They are the ones with the information.

Reactions: gavendano and S2mer

S2mer

Nov 15, 2017
The visa office isn't going to be able to help you. You need to be persistent in following up with UNHCR. They are the ones with the information.
I will keep try to reach UNHCR to get any information , but do you know why the visa office not able to give details about the application status? Is there any rules or agreement with UNHCR ?because UNHCR also keep the information with them till the time they want to deliver it