+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application cancelled

Harpreet89

Aug 16, 2019
Hi
I applied my self n my mother Canada visitor visa online. I submitted application online on 24th july 2019. We gave biometrics on 26th of july. Then on 8th of August I got email from New Delhi canada immigration that's they have received my application n it is currently in processing. But after few days on 16th August I logged into my gckey account to check the status of my file. When I opened my file status it shows your application was cancelled. But my mothers application status shows still in process. Then same day I checked my mail. I got email from cic Canada. It says to correct an administrative error we giving you a new file number n rest of ur application will be same only application number will change. But it has different uci number n it assigned to different name ( hardip kaur ). Then I try to link my application through uci number. But in the end it says no data found. Im so confused about my application. Is it still in process or not. Same day I sent enquiry to them with the help of webform. Is there anyone who can help me. Thanks in advance