+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application cancelled

chikouist

Mar 1, 2016
Greetings,

My application has been cancelled because I have declared by mistake twice the same 5 months trip in a foreign country. CiC counted it as a 10 months trip in a foreign country and cancelled the application becuase there was no police certificate provided.

I am just stunned, is there anything to do! I find this prticularly unfortunate.

Thanks

pma12

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Greetings,

My application has been cancelled because I have declared by mistake twice the same 5 months trip in a foreign country. CiC counted it as a 10 months trip in a foreign country and cancelled the application becuase there was no police certificate provided.

I am just stunned, is there anything to do! I find this prticularly unfortunate.

Thanks

What did you do? I have a similar problem but my application still says "submitted" so I can't create a new profile... did you create a new gckey?

chikouist

Mar 1, 2016
What did you do? I have a similar problem but my application still says "submitted" so I can't create a new profile... did you create a new gckey?
Hi pma12, sorry for the late reply. After my application was cancelled I have submitted an enquiry to IRCC through their enquiry website. After which they have reviewed my application and re-opened it.

Reactions: pma12