+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application cancelled due to Hungary PCC

Sailaja444

Oct 3, 2018
Hi All,

My PR application got cancelled with a Reason stating my hungary PCC which was issued from the Hungarian consulate Mumbai, India was not acceptable. I was asked to enter into the new express entry pool and wait for the invitation. Could anyone of you suggest me on my case like how to proceed further especially in terms of the document whether I need to ask the embassy for new PCC or anything else as k have already got this PCC just 1 month back and was valid for 3 months only. Please suggest ??

Thank you very much in advance..

Geep

Oct 31, 2018
Hi Sailaja,

@Sailaja444 I saw your post and I am in same situation now. My hungary PCC is rejected. Please could you share how you fixed the problem and got the PPR. This will really help me and I really appreciate your support. I am also from India. This has left me heartbroken with 2 years of continuous struggle and effort being wasted. Please let me know how you got this fixed, I will be eternally thankful.

Sailaja444

Oct 3, 2018
Hi Sailaja,

@Sailaja444 I saw your post and I am in same situation now. My hungary PCC is rejected. Please could you share how you fixed the problem and got the PPR. This will really help me and I really appreciate your support. I am also from India. This has left me heartbroken with 2 years of continuous struggle and effort being wasted. Please let me know how you got this fixed, I will be eternally thankful.
Hi, I will surely try to help you out as I know the situation. As our application got rejected stating a reason that it is not the pcc but an electronic copy. But we get only this if we apply from India. We tried calling the Hungarian embassy in India and explained the situation and requested for an explanation to consider this pcc as original n not a copy. Within in a day we got a letter from consulat

Sailaja444

Oct 3, 2018
Within a day we got the reply from consulate General with a letter to cic to consider this pcc as original format with my name and details for immigration reference..hope this information helps you.

Geep

Oct 31, 2018
Within a day we got the reply from consulate General with a letter to cic to consider this pcc as original format with my name and details for immigration reference..hope this information helps you.
Dear @Sailaja444 Thank you very much for your prompt reply and sharing the info with each other in this forum. God bless you. I am glad you replied to my query. Could you please tell me if you received this explanation letter from Embassy of Hungary in the form of an email. If yes, so did you then share your email conversation which contains this letter in your application to CIC?. Kindly help me understand.

Sailaja444

Oct 3, 2018
Dear @Sailaja444 Thank you very much for your prompt reply and sharing the info with each other in this forum. God bless you. I am glad you replied to my query. Could you please tell me if you received this explanation letter from Embassy of Hungary in the form of an email. If yes, so did you then share your email conversation which contains this letter in your application to CIC?. Kindly help me understand.
Please share me your email address. Will send the details of request letter and also the response we got.

Geep

Oct 31, 2018
Please share me your email address. Will send the details of request letter and also the response we got.
Dear @Sailaja444 . My email id is geetha7890@gmail.com. I will look forward to your email. I will be happy if you could share the format or template of the explanation letter given by the consulate and the content of the letter, so I can request for a similar letter. This will help me to reapply for canada pr freshly. Thanks again.

Geep

Oct 31, 2018
Dear @Sailaja444 Hope you are doing well and receiving my messages. I will look forward to your mail with details about explanation letter. As I am reapplying for the PR, this will be of true help to succeed the second time. Thank you. my email id : geetha7890@gmail.com