Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi I need your advice. Do you think it’s better to let a file reopened after cancellation or create a new EE profile? Thanks
If it was a mistake from your side, then a big no.
If it was IRCC fault, definitely you can reopen.

Canada0510

Aug 20, 2019
Hi all,

Saw this thread hoping to get some advice as I am in the same situation. Cancelled as incomplete due to a stupid mistake of not sending the original PCC (in Chinese) attached only the notarized English translation

- AOR - 19th July
- Cancelled as incomplete - 8th Aug
- Raised 1st CSE, attached the missing PCC (original) same day (8th Aug)
- Created a new profile same day (8th Aug) received ITA for new profile too (14th Aug)
- Reply for 1st CSE (15th Aug)
- We are pleased to confirm the reception of the document
- Hopes went high as I saw some posts from people who managed to reopen their profile through CSE
- Fees refunded for old application - (19th Aug)
- Gutted to the core that now my old application isn't reconsidered
- Although did some more research online and found that some applications have been reopened even after refund of fees
- Reply for 2nd CSE (19th Aug)
- We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the original police certificate was received by the responsible office.
- Question - Is my application still under consideration?

Now - What should I do? Continue with my new application or wait for a final decision from CIC on my old one?
I raised another CSE today asking the same question to CIC.

Considering my experience with CSE they reply roughly in about 4-5 days

Any help on this is highly appreciated, thank you for your time and attention on this.

REEBU

Jul 8, 2019
Hi all,

Saw this thread hoping to get some advice as I am in the same situation. Cancelled as incomplete due to a stupid mistake of not sending the original PCC (in Chinese) attached only the notarized English translation

- AOR - 19th July
- Cancelled as incomplete - 8th Aug
- Raised 1st CSE, attached the missing PCC (original) same day (8th Aug)
- Created a new profile same day (8th Aug) received ITA for new profile too (14th Aug)
- Reply for 1st CSE (15th Aug)
- We are pleased to confirm the reception of the document
- Hopes went high as I saw some posts from people who managed to reopen their profile through CSE
- Fees refunded for old application - (19th Aug)
- Gutted to the core that now my old application isn't reconsidered
- Although did some more research online and found that some applications have been reopened even after refund of fees
- Reply for 2nd CSE (19th Aug)
- We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the original police certificate was received by the responsible office.
- Question - Is my application still under consideration?

Now - What should I do? Continue with my new application or wait for a final decision from CIC on my old one?
I raised another CSE today asking the same question to CIC.

Considering my experience with CSE they reply roughly in about 4-5 days

Any help on this is highly appreciated, thank you for your time and attention on this.

REEBU

Jul 8, 2019
sorry for late reply as i didnt open for few days.
i think it is better to call them and confirm.because u got new ITA nothing to worry at all

Canada0510

Aug 20, 2019
sorry for late reply as i didnt open for few days.
i think it is better to call them and confirm.because u got new ITA nothing to worry at all
Thank you for your reply. Application was confirmed as cancelled on 27th, working on the new ITA now. Hoping not to repeat any stupid mistakes this time around. J

Boost33

Sep 11, 2019
Hi Guys
If it was a mistake from your side, then a big no.
If it was IRCC fault, definitely you can reopen.

Hello Guys

I have having the same situation application was cancelled as incomplete
i have tried to create 2 different new EE account but its not successful i have even changed email address
i have a valid PNP , should i say No when i create a new profile ?

i am still getting the below report

Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for Express
Entry at this time.

To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on the
information you gave in your profile, you do not appear to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these
programs at the moment.
Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible:
• not having a valid language test,
• language test results that are more than two years old,
• a language test score that is too low,
• not having enough relevant work experience,
• not having the required education level,
• not having enough funds.
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and
register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a
higher level of education.
You can also consider applying directly to a province or territory through the Provincial Nominee Program. Learn
more here:

Please assist guys , any similar experience ?

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
Hi Guys

Hello Guys

I have having the same situation application was cancelled as incomplete
i have tried to create 2 different new EE account but its not successful i have even changed email address
i have a valid PNP , should i say No when i create a new profile ?

i am still getting the below report

Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for Express
Entry at this time.

To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on the
information you gave in your profile, you do not appear to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these
programs at the moment.
Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible:
• not having a valid language test,
• language test results that are more than two years old,
• a language test score that is too low,
• not having enough relevant work experience,
• not having the required education level,
• not having enough funds.
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and
register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a
higher level of education.
You can also consider applying directly to a province or territory through the Provincial Nominee Program. Learn
more here:

Please assist guys , any similar experience ?

What are you answering differently this time around?

Did you get the PNP via direct stream or via your EE profile?

What's your IELTS Score?

What's your NOC?

Do you have a ECA report?

Boost33

Sep 11, 2019
What are you answering differently this time around?

Did you get the PNP via direct stream or via your EE profile?

What's your IELTS Score?

What's your NOC?

Do you have a ECA report?
the only thing this time i said yes for the PNP and yes that i have applied for PR before

IELTS is 6

i have also a TEF test result

NOC is 1212 & 1431

yes i have a ECA report 3 years degree

raiseandshine

Sep 7, 2017
@REEBU I am now in the same situation you were before. My express entry application is cancelled as incomplete. I have raised 2 CSEs attaching the document that was missing. Yesterday I got reply "We verified your information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office". Can I take this as a positive news? Any chance that they would re-open my cancelled express entry application? Please share your experience.

Thank You!!

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
What happens if my country only gives DIGITAL police certificates? there is no physical PCC that I can scan...

REEBU

Jul 8, 2019
@REEBU I am now in the same situation you were before. My express entry application is cancelled as incomplete. I have raised 2 CSEs attaching the document that was missing. Yesterday I got reply "We verified your information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office". Can I take this as a positive news? Any chance that they would re-open my cancelled express entry application? Please share your experience.

Thank You!!
Hai @riseandshine
Did you actually forget to upload or was it like u uploaded and they failed to acknowledge.
However even I got the same reply.in my case PC was actually uploaded but they said it was not there. For that I raised the screenshot of the last window before uploading.

As a suggestion, God willing they open the file do take screenshot and save it in future too .incase to raise a CSE our request will have supporting document.

raiseandshine

Sep 7, 2017
Hai @riseandshine
Did you actually forget to upload or was it like u uploaded and they failed to acknowledge.
However even I got the same reply.in my case PC was actually uploaded but they said it was not there. For that I raised the screenshot of the last window before uploading.

As a suggestion, God willing they open the file do take screenshot and save it in future too .incase to raise a CSE our request will have supporting document.
Hi @REEBU Thanks for your reply. When I submitted my application, I uploaded only TRANSCRIPT of my Canadian diploma. I missed to upload diploma certificate (Credential). I know its a big miss but I am trying my luck here.