+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application cancelled by IRCC due to incomplete

canada&back

Dec 20, 2018
Hi all,

I had submitted my EE application after receiving ITA in January. However, due to an oversight from my end, I probably made mistake and my application was rejected as incomplete by IRCC. Below is what they said:

I think that I misunderstood what needs to be uploaded should a document be not in English. My German PCC as started on IRCC website is Certificate of Conduct (Führungszeugnis). Because it is in German, I got a notarized translation in English. I also notarized the copy of the original. While uploading the merged document, I combined the notarized copy of the original and the certified translation. I did not upload the scanned version of the original PCC. Could this be the issue? I would like to have some insights in this regards. For instance, what all need to be uploaded when a document is not in English/French? Is it original+certified translation+notarized copy of original?

Thanks!

Jumijumi

Dec 14, 2018
Hi all,

I had submitted my EE application after receiving ITA in January. However, due to an oversight from my end, I probably made mistake and my application was rejected as incomplete by IRCC. Below is what they said:

I think that I misunderstood what needs to be uploaded should a document be not in English. My German PCC as started on IRCC website is Certificate of Conduct (Führungszeugnis). Because it is in German, I got a notarized translation in English. I also notarized the copy of the original. While uploading the merged document, I combined the notarized copy of the original and the certified translation. I did not upload the scanned version of the original PCC. Could this be the issue? I would like to have some insights in this regards. For instance, what all need to be uploaded when a document is not in English/French? Is it original+certified translation+notarized copy of original?

Thanks!
Yes. The original+certified translation+notarized copy of original should be uploaded.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi all,

Thanks!
Request your case to be re-opened through a CSE if you think you won't be able to make the next draw..

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Hi,

I also had german police certificate.
Yes. We need original scan, and certified translation. No need to notarize.

Spagg

Mar 14, 2019
Hi all,

Thanks!
Did u raise a CSE yet and have u got a response yet.

canada&back

Dec 20, 2018
@Spagg @REEBU I recreated my profile and uploaded the original, certified translation and notarized copy (this one not required, but just in case). Thanks @NZ_ozzie and @karki....your suggestions helped me in uploading the correct set of documents second time around. :) Hope it moves on properly from here.

REEBU

Jul 8, 2019
@Spagg @canada&back @karki
i raised cse ,on the same day i got "cancelled message",but tried to create to new ee profile too.
but each time i tried it was ineligible.what could be the possible reason.is it because cic didnot cancel it or because i raised CSE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

REEBU

Jul 8, 2019
@Spagg @REEBU I recreated my profile and uploaded the original, certified translation and notarized copy (this one not required, but just in case). Thanks @NZ_ozzie and @karki....your suggestions helped me in uploading the correct set of documents second time around. :) Hope it moves on properly from here.
Any response from CIC after raising web form?
were u able to recreate EE profile immediately.

REEBU

Jul 8, 2019
my application was cancelled as incomplete due to PCC of my husband.
against this i has raised CSE.today i got reply that "verified information you have provided and have forwarded to the responsible office".

has anyone encountered same situation?what does this mean?can i still keep hope for my file to be active.
@canada&back ,@Spagg

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
against this i has raised CSE.today i got reply that "verified information you have provided and have forwarded to the responsible office".

has anyone encountered same situation?what does this mean?can i still keep hope for my file to be active.
@canada&back ,@Spagg
If the cancellation was a mistake of IRCC then there are chances or having your application reopened.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020

@canada&back ,@Spagg
What was your Aor