+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application cancelled and then reopened. question for those in this situaction

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my ECAS is still the same as it was before:

We received your application for permanent residence on August 3, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 3, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 5, 2015.

as for my cic., medical is passed, and bg is "not started", eligibility is in process.

I feel that I lost a lot of time, as most of August, esecially early august already have their BG to "started"

feeling a bit down at the momenet

toronto_engg

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
Hi all
I got request to upload schedule A for my wife who is secondary applicant. I have to load via cic account by dec 1. But again i am not able to as it throws technical erroe when i try to submit doc.
Is there a way to over come this problem?
Any email i cn send the dec to?
Plz help asap

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
toronto_engg said:
Hi all
I got request to upload schedule A for my wife who is secondary applicant. I have to load via cic account by dec 1. But again i am not able to as it throws technical erroe when i try to submit doc.
Is there a way to over come this problem?
Any email i cn send the dec to?
Plz help asap
Send the a CSE asap + call the call center and ask if they could live a note on your file.

toronto_engg

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
I contacted call center nd they asked to raise cse to technical team.
I sent a cse and one technical cse to be double sure.
Also send email to two email addresses in this thread just to try my luck.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
toronto_engg said:
I contacted call center nd they asked to raise cse to technical team.
I sent a cse and one technical cse to be double sure.
Also send email to two email addresses in this thread just to try my luck.
There is not much more u can do I am afraid. From my experience they respond faster to those technical CSEs than to "regular" ones.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
So I was about to write CSE to close my second application and get the fees back, but...I received a message in MyCIC account asking to pay RPRF fees (as I did not want to pay in full the second time) and my background check went to "in progress". The reopened app stays where is was. Oh, and no ECAS access.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
So I was about to write CSE to close my second application and get the fees back, but...I received a message in MyCIC account asking to pay RPRF fees (as I did not want to pay in full the second time) and my background check went to "in progress". The reopened app stays where is was. Oh, and no ECAS access.
this just confirms it., when an application incounters any sort of technical issue it is left in the empty space, not going forward or going forward extremely slowly :/

Ben got his application finalized, you got your second going, I wonder if my luck is going to change any time soon :/

Ben76600

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
France
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
yelena said:
this just confirms it., when an application incounters any sort of technical issue it is left in the empty space, not going forward or going forward extremely slowly :/

Ben got his application finalized, you got your second going, I wonder if my luck is going to change any time soon :/
They cannot leave your application like this don't worry but according to my experience once an agent starting care of your application it gets way faster...

cucchulain

Oct 5, 2015
yelena said:

Same with our case. Our VISA stamping has already been overdue for 5 months now. So I requested for GCMS noted (wc is very helpful and comforting) since the Embassy (in Manila) is not responding to our inquiries since we sent our passports. We found out that there are recent technical glitches in their system which they cannot resolve. In our case, the glitch prevents our status from being finalized.

Its already 5 months now and I don't know why they can't resolve it quickly. I've informed them that I am aware of the situation via GCMS notes but no response whatsoever. Does anyone know any better way to go about this?

Thanks and hoping you all fast and smooth approvals.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cucchulain said:
Same with our case. Our VISA stamping has already been overdue for 5 months now. So I requested for GCMS noted (wc is very helpful and comforting) since the Embassy (in Manila) is not responding to our inquiries since we sent our passports. We found out that there are recent technical glitches in their system which they cannot resolve. In our case, the glitch prevents our status from being finalized.

Its already 5 months now and I don't know why they can't resolve it quickly. I've informed them that I am aware of the situation via GCMS notes but no response whatsoever. Does anyone know any better way to go about this?

Thanks and hoping you all fast and smooth approvals.
this is really awful :/ at the end but not quite..

perhaps when you are writting to Manilla, include all other possible offices in carbon copy, and send to everyone. Someone must have a solution :/

ShirSri

Jun 9, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am new to this thread, seek your advice on my case .

I have applied for FSW program on 2014 and got PER in Jan 2015 . Then on , there was no updates to me until Sep 2015(even the online status didnt change). So I applied for GCMS notes and on Sep 30th got an email that appln is being cancelled on the base that medicals were never sent for email request in Feb 2015. But the CIC (Feb 2015 mentioned in appln cancellation) email was never recieved by me or my attorney.

So my attorney had sent email to CIC with explanation on Sep 30th and another email on Oct 30th .
I have sent email query to CIC twice.

But until now, there is no reply from CIC and case is not reopened.

Could you please advice What other things can be done to speed up the process ? Can I apply for GCMS ? Or calling the call center would help?

I am very desperately looking to get this...please help....

Thanks
Shri

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ShirSri said:
Hi Guys,

I am new to this thread, seek your advice on my case .

I have applied for FSW program on 2014 and got PER in Jan 2015 . Then on , there was no updates to me until Sep 2015(even the online status didnt change). So I applied for GCMS notes and on Sep 30th got an email that appln is being cancelled on the base that medicals were never sent for email request in Feb 2015. But the CIC (Feb 2015 mentioned in appln cancellation) email was never recieved by me or my attorney.

So my attorney had sent email to CIC with explanation on Sep 30th and another email on Oct 30th .
I have sent email query to CIC twice.

But until now, there is no reply from CIC and case is not reopened.

Could you please advice What other things can be done to speed up the process ? Can I apply for GCMS ? Or calling the call center would help?

I am very desperately looking to get this...please help....

Thanks
Shri
you aplied before Express Entry, so I don't know what options you have.
what did your GCMS's say?

having a lawyer in this case doesn't really help, as it really is his word against theirs, and you don't know who is right.

ShirSri

Jun 9, 2015
Thanks Yelena. GCMS notes said that medical request / Police clearance request was sent on Feb 19 2015 and since they were not submitted on time ,application would be cancelled .
However the Feb 19 2015 email(asking to submit medical request / Police clearance request) never reached me or my attorney .

Could you please suggest what other options I would have to reopen the case

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ShirSri said:
Thanks Yelena. GCMS notes said that medical request / Police clearance request was sent on Feb 19 2015 and since they were not submitted on time ,application would be cancelled .
However the Feb 19 2015 email(asking to submit medical request / Police clearance request) never reached me or my attorney .

Could you please suggest what other options I would have to reopen the case
I dont know.. if you can, it would probably be easier to aply all over again

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
yelena said:
Lucky you :D envy hehe
i would sent the receipt again with a cse.
I hope mine gets the open status soon :/
hey there , my application was rejected too. What is CSE? can you explain how i could make them re-open my application?