Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Michal said:
I sent them CSE 3 weeks after I received an e-mail. Any other ways to contact them?
Hi Michal

You should contact CIC call center

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Ben76600 said:
Hi Michal

You should contact CIC call center
I did. They said I have to wait and that they cannot do anything...

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
I called CIC again and they said there is a note created on Sept. 28th saying that my application will be reopened and I will be contacted in due course. That's it. I e-mailed them a week ago. I don't think there is anything else I can do :(

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ben76600 said:
Hi yelena

Any news on your side for your background?
nothing new on background yet.. still not started.

I sent a CSE including my familly members in my application, and I am still waiting for them to ask me to pay processing fees for them.

I think they will start working more seriously on our applications and start answering our cses and resolving these issues once they actually begin working on our applications. For me, I am kind of hoping it will start by the end of this month.

Ben76600

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
France
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
jaynel said:
Hi Ben,

I emailed CPP-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca after 3 days of no response for technical error reports via CSE, they replied and gave me 1 week to upload through CSE all additional doc.but still they didnt fixed, and the next day I received RFRF request payment and ask me to send through CSE again.

Good luck for all of us :)
Ive just sent a CSE but for the topic I chose Express Entry instead of Technical issues.. I hope it won't longer..

Ben76600

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
France
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Michal said:
I called CIC again and they said there is a note created on Sept. 28th saying that my application will be reopened and I will be contacted in due course. That's it. I e-mailed them a week ago. I don't think there is anything else I can do :(
I think you have done your best. It's in process, just be patient.

Ben76600

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
France
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
yelena said:
nothing new on background yet.. still not started.

I sent a CSE including my familly members in my application, and I am still waiting for them to ask me to pay processing fees for them.

I think they will start working more seriously on our applications and start answering our cses and resolving these issues once they actually begin working on our applications. For me, I am kind of hoping it will start by the end of this month.
Yeap I think first they assign applications to officers then once they start working on our applications it gets faster.. we"ll see.. Im just wondering if the topic we choose when we make a CSE is important or not.. I mean in terms of waiting time... Did you guys always pick "Express Entry" ?

jaynel

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
Doc's Request.
16-07-2015
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Hi Ben,

they relpy after 2 days and change my deadline. I called cic too and they ask me to email CPP OTTAWA To change deadline .and I chose express entry too for add.documents submission via CSE

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a sort of new development on my case.

a month ago, I sent a technical issue CSE to inform cic that status of my application is closed and that I have no ecas acces, and to inform them on some other things.

Just now, I recived this reply to my cse email:

Dear Sir/Madam

Please be advised that the application was transferred to Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O). As the application is no longer in our office, we are unable to comment on it. Please direct your enquiries and additional information to that office. Their email address is:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Thank you

KC

Client Service Unit

Citizenship and Immigration

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Does this mean that some CSE's end up at the wrong office, and then you have to redo the entire cse enquiery again and wate for another month for them to send you a response.

What do you guys think about this?

I send an inclusion of familly members via cse, and a change of last name for my dependand after this particular cse., and now I am tempted to send it again to this e-mail..

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
yelena said:

a month ago, I sent a technical issue CSE to inform cic that status of my application is closed and that I have no ecas acces, and to inform them on some other things.

Dear Sir/Madam

Please be advised that the application was transferred to Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O). As the application is no longer in our office, we are unable to comment on it. Please direct your enquiries and additional information to that office. Their email address is:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Thank you

KC

Client Service Unit

Does this mean that some CSE's end up at the wrong office, and then you have to redo the entire cse enquiery again and wate for another month for them to send you a response.

I send an inclusion of familly members via cse, and a change of last name for my dependand after this particular cse., and now I am tempted to send it again to this e-mail..
At least you know something ;) I would send the change of last name and other info to Ottawa.

When you sent this "technical cse" did you also choose Express Entry? Can you please share your close-open timeline? I mean did you receive an e-mail saying your application will be reopened? How long did you have to wait for your application to be actually reopened in MyCIC?
My app was cancelled one week after yours, I sent CSE one week after you and received an e-mail from Nova Scotia almost two weeks after you. My app still reads cancelled and I am trying to figure out what the timeframe for having it reopened might be. Thanks!

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes., I am thinking of sending change of name to ottawa as well, but on the other hand I think they are at some point forwarding information to eachoder anyway so I am hesitant to spam them any more than I need to :)

my time line is as follows:

8-18. application rejected
8-18 cse
9-16 e mail about application reopened
9-18 cse payment of fees, receipt sent
9-29 cse additon of familly members
10-1 cse response - attachment of documents to file ( I have no idea what documents, I hope the ones related to addition of familly)
10-6 cse technical issues, application still closed
10-13 cse change of name for dependant
10--14 cse response fees have been attached
10-23 application status opened, ecas acces reinstated
10-26 cse new passport for dependant
10-27 cse response- inclusion of familly members have been forwarde to the appropriate person for action
11-03 cse technical issues response

quite a lot of cse's but I had a lot of changes in my application..

btw they still havent asked me to pay the fees for my dependants, so I am getting worried about this :(

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
yelena said:
yes., I am thinking of sending change of name to ottawa as well, but on the other hand I think they are at some point forwarding information to eachoder anyway so I am hesitant to spam them any more than I need to :)

my time line is as follows:

8-18. application rejected
8-18 cse
9-16 e mail about application reopened
9-18 cse payment of fees, receipt sent
9-29 cse additon of familly members
10-1 cse response - attachment of documents to file ( I have no idea what documents, I hope the ones related to addition of familly)
10-6 cse technical issues, application still closed
10-13 cse change of name for dependant
10--14 cse response fees have been attached
10-23 application status opened, ecas acces reinstated
10-26 cse new passport for dependant
10-27 cse response- inclusion of familly members have been forwarde to the appropriate person for action
11-03 cse technical issues response

quite a lot of cse's but I had a lot of changes in my application..

btw they still havent asked me to pay the fees for my dependants, so I am getting worried about this :(
What do you mean by "cse technical issues"? Is it a "regular" cse (Express Entry) or you chose a different type/section?

I would not hesitate to contact Ottawa since they explicitly said you should contact them. I am also spamming them quite a bit. But it is not our fault that the system is constructed the way it is.

Ben76600

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
France
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
yelena said:

Dear Sir/Madam

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Thank you

KC

Client Service Unit

Very interesting info. Thanks Yelena. I think now Ottawa is dealing with our applications so yes we should use this address email to contact them. That's what I did today for my case. We'll see what happen.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a new respons to a cse today :)

tracing back my steps lol, but thought I should share it with you.

This is a response I sent to my local VO in Vienna, back in the day when my application was just canceled and I could not get anyone to answer my questions, so I sent my inquieries all around the world lol :)

and now my CSE are beeing answered!

What is interesting is the information I picked up from their messages, because they have just forwarded my original e mail in the below order:
- I sent my CSE to Vienna VO
-Vienna Vo sent it to Ottawa processing centre
-Otawa forwarded it to Sidney processing centre with a note: this is your file, have a nice day 8)
-I got a reply from Sidney in regards to my orignial CSE question ( that happened after my application was already opened), after what I e-mailed them back to ask if it is usual for applications to stay marked as closed
-today I got a reply from Sidney, saying they no longer have my file

The point of this story is this: each and every CSE will be answered, if only to inform you they don't have any information. It took almost 3 months for my original CSE to get answered and that is not surprising considering it went to vienna, then ottawa and sidney.

Be patient, or try to be at least, as at some point you will definitely start getting your e -mails answered.

Also, on a different note, I decided I will not writte to ottawa at all., if they have my file, then they should have all the different cses and documents I submitted additionaly via cse.

Still waiting for them to request processing fees for my familly :/