+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application as of July 2013

Jul 7, 2013
Good day!

I heard a lot about the strike and walk outs of the officers and it bothers me. i never heard of any feedback yet regarding my application that was filed July of 2013. I just want to ask, how could follow it up since I sent all the requirements through courier? My LMO already expired. Hope this will not affect my application since it was sent already last July.

Thank you! Be blessed!

-Harley-

Chianti

Sep 20, 2013
The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas without advance notice. This Alert-Strike Action is posted on the CIC website since June 2013.

Jul 7, 2013
Do you how long would be the processing time for the temporary visa in Manila? I'm so worried. I have sent my documents already to CEM but their's no reply yet if they received it already... Please help..

cirrusBlack

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th July 2015
Doc's Request.
8th September 2015
AOR Received.
13th August 2015
IELTS Request
submitted together with the application package
harley_icuspit said:
Do you how long would be the processing time for the temporary visa in Manila? I'm so worried. I have sent my documents already to CEM but their's no reply yet if they received it already... Please help..
Harley,

Have you tried to e-mail the embassy for follow-up? Coz i tried and it really works, about two weeks I received a good news from them, not the visa but I got hope that my application is moving... :)

Jul 7, 2013
Hi there cirrusblack! Could you provide the email address. I have lots of list here but haven't gotten any feedback after I emailed them. Thank you so much for the help.

cirrusBlack

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th July 2015
Doc's Request.
8th September 2015
AOR Received.
13th August 2015
IELTS Request
submitted together with the application package
HI Harley,

You can check on their website and read coz most of our questions were indeed stated there,
1. Go to Contact Us
2. Click on the Visa/Immigration Section,
3. Click Ask Question
4. Browse down until you reached the ...by e-mail and click Web Form
5. Fill-out the necessary and type on your queries
6. You will received an auto-reply in 24hrs that your queries has been acknowledged